My slimville train on a go slow !!!!!!!!!!

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
only a measly 0.5lbs lost this week :cry:l have even increase my exercise this week lm walking 4 mornings a week plus the wii maybe it will show next week l cant help but feel disappointed :sigh::sigh:

Dont feel too disappointed as loss no matter how big or small is still a step in the right direction. Keep your spirits up :)

Its a loss :) It could have been a gain but it isnt! :)

It may be your body just getting used to the new you :D Stick with it no matter what the loss!

At least it's a loss. Sometimes the body just doesn't lose a lot of weight despite what you do.
I'm dreading my weigh in on Friday cos I don't think I've lost and I'm gutted but I know I'm retaining water and it's coming up to totm so I've got to remember to factor those annoying things in.

Hopefully next week will be better for you.

only a measly 0.5lbs lost this week :cry:l have even increase my exercise this week lm walking 4 mornings a week plus the wii maybe it will show next week l cant help but feel disappointed :sigh::sigh:

chin up its a loss , i know you feel down but dont worry im sure you will have a bigger loss next week , your always one of the first people on here to give good advice when anyones down or had a bad week xxx :):):):)

Ah bless you chick. A little loss is sooooo much better than a little gain though huh? Try not to worry - you are sure to see a loss next week. I always think things like exercise take a full week to show up. You just stick with it - don't forget you had a huge loss last week - between the two weeks you've lost nearly 3lbs per week!

Don't worry about it, every loss is a step in the right direction! It can be tough to think about now but just be positive. :)

Hiya its right you now having lost 5lbs last week your bodys adjusting,I know how you feel I do alot of exercise last week I did and was 100% and lost 1lbs ,sometimes previous weeks can catch up wityh the currant week?
Its a loss and its a brill 2 week total hey,it took me 4 weeks to lose the same as you bar .5lbs,you also kept off the 5lbs and lost an extra bit on top :) xx

Dont be down hearted - after that huge loss last week a small loss should be expected. Its better to look at weight loss as an overall rather than weekly and over the 2 weeks you average is above the recommended 1-2lbs weekly, so be proud of yourself and give yourself a big pat on the back

I know how you feel - I sts this week and thought I'd worked really hard - but like everyone else has said, a loss is a loss and weight naturally fluctuates so I bet it'll even out to a good loss over a month. You'll probably lose more next week. It is gutting though, eh?

Chin up and stick with it xx

I've noticed on some people's signatures that the weight loss doesn't seem to have a pattern. It could go 1lb loss one week, to 3lb loss the next. As long as you keep positive you can get the results. I know I get disheartened when I don't see the loss I wanted, but I have to soldier on. :)

A loss is a loss..at least it didnt go up! i know its hard when you expected more..i bet ul see a big loss next week..the hard work has to pay off somewhere chin up girly :)

Back