I did the washing yesterday and wasn't embarrassed to hang my knickers on the line.

Bought a UK size 14 top the other day and it fits! I haven't been able to fit in to a size 14 anything since I was about 15 years old!!!!

This is a good thread. My small positives for today is that I had to pull my belt through to the next hole as it was too loose. Also I am wearing a new size 14 top and I didn't do my usual thing of cutting the size label in case it accidentally pokes out as I don't care if anyone sees this particular size! :D

Bought a Size 14 dress the other day. It's incredibly form fitting and figure hugging and the kind of dress I only could of dreamed of wearing a few months ago. Tried it on last night and it fits perfectly without any control underwear :D

Ah......suck it in underwear.....it just pushes it out somewhere else

Ah yes the old Bridget Jones Man Attracters :D.

My NSV today is - I put Vaseline on my heels every day (tmi - but otherwise they get more scaly than a dragon's tail) and today it seemed easier to do :).

Those little things are great.

Idiot question, what's an NSV?

My positive for today.....I am seeing positive out of negative. I have to work from 10pm to about 4am tonight which means I won't have any wine.

Todays little victory, I now have 10% less of me to carry around.

Lovely idea for a thread!!

Today I joined SW....Again!! But it was because I wanted to, not because I felt like I had to. It's my first positive step to weight loss success!! Hopefully!

Was on a day out with some friends today and one of my pals took a full length picture of me. I have always hated full body pics and with either crop them to just my face or refuse to have them posted. However today, the one that was taken looked fabulous and not only did I allow it to go up on social media I bloomin' well wanted it to! :D

I have posted the first ever photo of me on social media.....its on my daily rant thread in WeMitts.

So today, I've gone over my syns, BUT, I'm not beating myself up about it. I'm just going to have a better day tomorrow.

Yesterday I was in town in gym leggings and a t-shirt and two people said I had lost a lot of weight.
One was the leisure centre manager and she watched the exercises I was doing in the pool and came out to me when I was finished to show me some more.
The second was a colleague I haven't seen in about 5 months, she normally sees me in work clothes and make up. She gave me a great "Irish compliment"...sure you look like a young one.

Running in here first before I read anywhere else.
I have a job interview tomorrow and have been trying on clothes to wear for it.
I have four suits in various sizes (including one with 2 pairs of trousers in different sizes) and when I went for an interview in April the largest was snug.
Well today the smallest fits me and that is what I will be wearing tomorrow :p

So then I went and tried on some other "put away" clothes and two more summer tops have been reclassified as "fits me now and looks good". And also my favourite coat/jacket....a large flower print in cotton also fits. It would be better with an extra inch gone form my waist but it looks respectable on me.

So Im happy and will be comfortable at my interview....unlike the first one where I couldn't breath and had to sit up tall to stop the trouser button popping.

Back