My stats after week 12 weigh in - hope for anyone struggling !!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Catwoman, 19 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Catwoman

Catwoman Full Member

I started LL 24th January and have now begun week 13.
    My start weight was 12 stone 10 lbs ( I am 5 ft 4) BMI 31.3, bust 42 1/2 ", waist 40", bum 45 ".

Yesterday I was 9 stone 10 lbs, BMI down to 23.8, bust reduced to 36" (lost 6 1/2 " ! ) waist reduced to 30 1/2" (lost 9 " !) and bum reduced to 39" (lost 6 "!)
    Am over the moon, anyone struggling, keep going, IT REALLY WORKS and it IS worth it !!!! Victoria.x.:)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Wow Victoria,
    Fantastic weightloss and inches too, and in such a short space of time... well done to you :p

Are you in Management now??
  4. Mollyzx

Mollyzx Member

Lighter Life
    Wow, great stats.... I'm starting on Monday
    Good to know IT WORKS!!! Yeah!!:wow:
  5. Catwoman

Catwoman Full Member

Not in management yet..................

I am doing the whole 14 weeks in foundation then most likely going onto management from then. I would like to be 9 st 3 or 4 before going onto food again but hopefully will shift the final 6 or 7 pounds in the next two weeks. BTW I was a size 16 /18 when I started and am now a 10 / 12. I gotr bra measured yesterday too and have gone from a 38d to a 34d so am really happy with that too. Happy days !!!!!!!!!!! V.x.:)
  6. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet

I just want to congratulate you on not losing your boobs.:D

I am also 5'4" and was a 38D but I got measured in M&S on Sun and I'm now 38A:p

Guess where my weight was???

Well done on losing the weight and good luck with maintenance
  7. cmacca

cmacca Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge SS
    Cat Woman, do you have any before and after pictures ?, I am exactly same weight as you and starting LL on Monday !
  8. Catwoman

Catwoman Full Member

For cmacca

I don't at the moment but will have in a couple of weeks and I will put them on then, am not looking forward to seeing the 'before' shots !!!
  9. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Catwoman well done - you've had a brilliant weight and inch loss :)

10. SoonBeSlim... It'sTrue!

SoonBeSlim... It'sTrue! Full Member

Lighter Life
    A really impressive weight loss and inches.

It helps to spur me on :clap: :clap:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.