My SW diary, by Bess.

MMMMMMM. Ha ha ha !

Forgot to mention I also love baked beans and cottage cheese (which maybe isn't quite so weird ???!)

Gail x

Me too, but with a little tabasco! :) x

Just updated food for today, 4 posts ago.:eek::(

Bess, one thing - flexible syns.

Sounds like a very stressful day, but just one day in the big picture. Claw back those syns over the next few days and you'll still be fine... of all eating plans, this one has such potential to forgive a less than perfect day.

Tomorrow will be a new day.

xxx

Bess, one thing - flexible syns.

Sounds like a very stressful day, but just one day in the big picture. Claw back those syns over the next few days and you'll still be fine... of all eating plans, this one has such potential to forgive a less than perfect day.

Tomorrow will be a new day.

xxx
Such a sensible piece of advice KC and so easy to forget when you have had your brain taken over by CD. This isn't all or nothing is it? Must remember that when I get the hump with myself.

Bess, you have been quiet today and I found your diary this evening on PAGE 2!!!, so had to bump it up and am now worried that you haven't posted all day today. Hope you are ok and you haven't let the stress of yesterday derail you. Like KC said, you can soon reel in those extra syns........not a problem.

xx

Thankyou Chels Sweetie, I've been looking after MIL all morning and working all afternoon and evening, then the animal feed round.....am cream crackered. I did claw back those syns I think today. Hope for a good result tomorrow. A loss however small is a good result.

B: Omelette with a little low fat Feta (1/2 HexA)

Apples x 2

L: Cous cous and halloumi (1/2 HexA)salad in a pub, forgot to ask for no dressing so allowed my 2 syns left for today on that.

T: Macdonalds grilled chicken salad - dull but ok, with a low cal sprite drink.

S: Small Pasta with homemade tomato sauce, butter beans and veg. Muller light.

SW bar (HexB)

Weigh in tomorrow, scary....xxx

Thankyou Chels Sweetie, I've been looking after MIL all morning and working all afternoon and evening, then the animal feed round.....am cream crackered. I did claw back those syns I think today. Hope for a good result tomorrow. A loss however small is a good result.

B: Omelette with a little low fat Feta (1/2 HexA)

Apples x 2

L: Cous cous and halloumi (1/2 HexA)salad in a pub, forgot to ask for no dressing so allowed my 2 syns left for today on that.

T: Macdonalds grilled chicken salad - dull but ok, with a low cal sprite drink.

S: Small Pasta with homemade tomato sauce, butter beans and veg. Muller light.

SW bar (HexB)

Weigh in tomorrow, scary....xxx
Aw, well done Bess. So glad you did that. Good luck for your WI tomorrow and I bet you will be fine. We are both cream crackered today. I had blocked up sinuses last night and couldn't breathe, so no sleep and a dry and swollen throat when I woke up to boot. That's the second time in a couple of months I've had infected sinuses. Pin holes for nostrils boo hoo.

Have a good night Bess and fingies crossed for you for tomorrow xx

Aw, well done Bess. So glad you did that. Good luck for your WI tomorrow and I bet you will be fine. We are both cream crackered today. I had blocked up sinuses last night and couldn't breathe, so no sleep and a dry and swollen throat when I woke up to boot. That's the second time in a couple of months I've had infected sinuses. Pin holes for nostrils boo hoo.

Have a good night Bess and fingies crossed for you for tomorrow xx

Oh you poor thing, you were really ill earlier in the year I remember. Hope you can see this off quickly. xxx

Well done for getting back on track after a flexi day Bess - and good luck for tomorrow's weigh in!:)

Chels - Hope you feel better soon....:hug99:

Oh and Bess - this is for you xxx

IMAG0373.jpg

Poppy - 19 weeks...:heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

Good luck for WI Bess... and Chels, hope you are feeling much better today.

xxx

OMG Alli... almost missed the pic of Poppy! Awwww!!!!

xxx

Oh you poor thing, you were really ill earlier in the year I remember. Hope you can see this off quickly. xxx
Thanks Bess, still feeling awful today. Been awake and up since 02:00 :cry: My nose looks like a clowns, big, red and round lol.
Well done for getting back on track after a flexi day Bess - and good luck for tomorrow's weigh in!:)

Chels - Hope you feel better soon....:hug99:
Thanks Alli x

IMAG0373.jpg

Awwwww, what an absolute sweetie......makes me want one *sigh*
Good luck for WI Bess... and Chels, hope you are feeling much better today.

xxx
Thanks Chick and good luck Bess. Can't wait to hear how you've got on. xxx

IMAG0373.jpg

Oh Alli, she's LOVELY! Give Poppy a pat from me, hasn't she grown? They don't stay little for long do they? I hope the furinator (?) will come today! xx

Thanks Bess, still feeling awful today. Been awake and up since 02:00 :cry: My nose looks like a clowns, big, red and round lol.

Thanks Chick and good luck Bess. Can't wait to hear how you've got on. xxx

Poor you Chels, rest if you can and get better very soon, spring colds - horrid. xx

Well folks, didn't stay to class - and lost 2lbs! That's 5.5 in 2 weeks, I'm very pleased, much more so because I finally feel I'm learning to eat well! Busy day, will catch up later. xx

2lbs YAYYY!!!! I am so happy for you Bess. You make me feel so hopeful that this will work. And like you, it is the relief of finding a way of eating that feels sustainable and healthy, yet filling and satisfying. Win-win! Have a fab day, you deserve it!

xxx

Bess said:
Well folks, didn't stay to class - and lost 2lbs! That's 5.5 in 2 weeks, I'm very pleased, much more so because I finally feel I'm learning to eat well! Busy day, will catch up later. xx

Woop woop!! Well done :) I'm so pleased for you. Am hoping for a good loss next week. Have lost 3lbs in 4 weeks which is ok but my scales are showing a lb loss from yesterday's weight so might match your 2 lbs if I'm lucky.

Have a great day!

Wow well done on your loss Bess you star!!! :)

I am also a fan of the sweet / savoury combos. I love peanut butter with cheese and peanut butter with orange marmalade. Also Philadelphia with marmalade! Mmmm! And I have been wanting to invent some kind of peanut salted / sweet biscuits. Apologies for all the SW unfriendly food I've mentioned!!! Xxxx

YAAAY. You are now 'cooking on gas' as they say. Off to a flying (if late !) start :). Well done. Bask in your moment and it won't be long before you are starting to feel the difference in your clothes too. I'm delighted for you.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Back