My SW Food Diary

The ones which are less than 1% fat are free and most of the 2% ones

Its a pasta/noodle in a mug thing... like a mixture between soup and a snack... its lovely :)

And thank you for popping by ;)

It's free also :D My work colleague who is a Slimming WOrld guru (who is also trying to get me to join her) lives on them. ;)

Went to the SW meeting a few months back and founf out mushy peas are free. :bliss:

Hi Sandy,
I'm sure I could dig out a recipe for a low syn/syn free chicken korma if you fancy making your own? Just 7 syns seems such a lot! Let me know and I'll look through the SW curry book if you want it.
Jay x

Chicken Korma serves 4 2.5syns per serving.

Chicken breasts
2 onions
1in ginger
3 garlic cloves
1/4 pint chicken stock
1tbsp ground coriander
1 cinnamon stick or 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
5 cardamom pods, crushed
juice of 1 lemon
28g grated creamed coconut
142g vlf natural yoghurt
2 tbsp freshly chopped coriander

chop onions, garlic and grate ginger, blend in a food processor to form a paste. Transfer to a pan and add stock. Bring to boil and simmer gently for 5 mins, stirring often.

Dice the chicken and add to the pan for 5 mins. Stir in the spices and add seasoning and lemon juice. Add coconut and cook gently for 10 mins.

Gradually add yoghurt stirring continuously. cook for a minute until thick. Add 142ml water. Bring to the boil and simmer gently for 15-20 mins until chicken is cooked through.

Remove the cinammon stick and cardamom pods (if you can find them!). Sprinkle with chopped coriander.

The only syns in this are the creamed coconut which is 9.5syns. This works out at 2.5 syns a serving!

Oh mug shots are just lovely, I like th tomato and herb one which is free and the cheesy one which is 2 syns, I think theres a full list in the syns section, otherwise I have a full list somewhere.............

Ahaaaaa. found you.... will have a gander :D

I think you are doing so well having switched. You managed to get your head round this SW malarky pretty sharpish. I guess the change has done you the world of good.

Food diaries look good too. x

Sorry, what kind of cheesy macaroni do you eat Starlight. I see you count them as free, but Bratchelo's ones have 1 syn.

Last edited:
Back