My SW Journey by Hayley J x

Oh ok. At least you can think about what you fancy to eat tonight :)

Yeh well I'm working till 8 then straight to gym so will prob have to wait till late for my tea! Thats why I thought I'll prob have tinned spaghetti on toast. Well off to work now so be back on later tonight!

JackieN said:
You're doing well despite the twirl :D Have to say I'd have eaten all five so good job my OH didnt bring any home :8855: xxxxx

Hehe theyve gone now finally! Wi tomoro don't have a clue how I've done this week! Think I'll be lucky if I stay same after this weeks shenanigans!

Glad they've gone :D Really hope WI goes well tomorrow for you. Just remember this is a long term healthy eating plan there may be weeks we gain a little or sts but long term its going to come off... Just remind me of that next time I whinge if I sts or put on :wink: Hope you have a lovely dayxxxxx

JackieN said:
Hayley where are you?? You can't have been naughty again as all the twirls have been eaten :D

Just checking up on you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol jackie, I'm here being a reasonably good girl! Just had a busy day today so not had chance to come on. I will be back tomoro evening for a catch up on everyone's diarys and also my own!! Hope your doing well xxx

Morning all, sorry I've not been on, been so busy with work this week. I'm back now tho!
Had my WI last night and put 1/2 lb on :cry:
To be honest it could have been a lot worse I think the gym must have helped.

So back on plan 100% from today!

Plan for today EE day

Breakfast

Scrambled egg on toast HEXb

Lunch
Miss :(

Dinner
Chicken stew with potatoes

Milk HEXa for coffee

Will try to get some fruit in today so I will add that on. Might try to have some for lunch but I'm out working from 11.30 till 5 so depends if I get chance.

Off to the gym tonight, will be the 4th time this week! :character00115: How good am I lol! I actually really enjoy it, we've found a gym with a womens only bit but they hardly get any women in it so we have to to ourselves which is great! It puts me off when you get there and you can't get on anything!

Ok so I'll be back on tonight for an update! Sorry I hav'nt had time to check everyones diarys recently I will I promise!!!! :D

I am sure you will have a loss next week x

Gosh its taken me ages to find your diary sweetie. Where are you? Need a hand back on the wagon or are you just busy. Please don't give up as you've been doing so well :D

xxxxx

Hello lovely, how sweet of you to look for me :)

I have been busy if im honest work is so busy and now ive taken up the gym im out most nights till around 9 and really cant be bothered to log onto computer at that time of night!!

I havnt been the best with my eating plan but I also havnt been really bad. Im hoping all this excercise will help too.

Its my bill week this week so as soon as they have been paid I will be able to go shopping for lots of syn free food!! :D This week is always the worst!

I hope no one minds ifI dont always manage to keep up with their diaries. I feel really rude not to keep up when people are so nice and read mine, but I find it really time consuming :( Sorry bout that :(

My WI night again tonight, not hoping for much but we will see!

Thanx again for popping by :D

Don't be daft sweetie, none of us expect you to keep up with our diairies. Its not like that, you are just welcome when you have time. You don't even have to read back just pop in and say hi. I am sorry if I was checking on you just worried about you thats all :D take care xxxxx

Oh no! Put a lb on :( gutted. Been to gym so much this week aswell! I suppose my food hasn't been great but I've stayed off the booze most of the week so you'd think it would even itself out. Hey ho tomoros another day.
Going to go shopping if I get chance tomoro so I will hopefully have more chance of sticking to it. Think I'll have a look at my food diary from a few weeks ago aswell and see what I was eating. Fingers crossed I might actually lose something next week!!

Back