My trials and tribulations

Good DD for me yesterday again. Had chicken tikka slices (leftover from last DD) and salad. 150 cals then 2 packs of french fries - 164 not very good but still well under my 500.
UD for me today.
Busy day for me. Open aftrenoon at Emma's school from 1pm. Mum usually takes her swimming and keeps her overnight as I do my cookery class. Not sure I really fancy it tonight as it doesn't look very exciting. The church that we go to is very involved in charity called 'Marys Meals'. They build feeding places and schools for children so that all the children get at least one meal at school every day. They decided to launch a book and asked for recipes, so my mum put a couple in and they have been chosen for the book. It is the launch of it this evening and she is invited as she is in the book. Thinking I may go to that instead.
So far had a bit of toast with butter this morning and am just making some bread for mum. I made some for me yesterday, ready for this morning.

Oh that charity sounds really interesting, good on your mum for getting her recipies in the book ;) Have fun whatever you decide to do this evening :)

Oh you make your own bread
I should get back to doing that - I stopped when I started to diet - but fresh bread for my UDs is a WONDERFUL idea - thanks for the inspriation

is the book going to be widely available I will support them and buy it I love recipe books

Not been on for a while. Thursday night book launch was cancelled so ended up doing nothing. Was an UD, but didn't feel hungry at night so didn't have anything.
Friday meant to be a DD so had nothing 'till I got a call from my friend (relationship problems!) so see if she could come over and stay the night. DD blown completely!!
Saturday much the same! Should have weighed in but didn't bother as it would be too depressing!
Not doing all that well today either.
Tomorrow is start of a new week and I will do better. Just going to catch up with everyone else's diairies. Sure you've all been doing better than me.

Yes just get right back on it tomorrow and you'll be fine hun, you can do it x

Nope I have blown this weekend too and very annoyed at myself and have let you guys down but putting back on two sad and sorry pounds :mad: sorry. I know exactly how you feel but yes today is the start of a new week and reading everyone else's diary we know it's possible and that this does work. We are allowed to be human. There are worse things in the world and we have this great site to boost our resolve and inspire us along the way. Good luck my friend - will check in again later with your diary. Be kind to yourself.

Thanks everyone. BAck to DD today and have been kept busy so far so haven't had anything. Feeling better today and right back on so fingers crossed for this week.

You'll be ok hun xxx

Feeling great today. Still not had time even to think about eating yet so that's really good. Back home now for the evening and have planned what I will have later on:
King prawns then french fries. Can't wait!:D. Hopefully I can stick to my plans better this week and will weigh in on Sat regardless. I WILL continue this plan as I totally believe in it:D

Great going today, yes I really believe in this plan too, it's so awesome!

Yes a day at a time. The prawns and french fries sounded yummy - I fancy that too now!

Hey hoe. I ruined my weekend too big time but back on it today.
I WILL continue this plan as I totally believe in it:D
Fantastic quote, its just how I feel, we can do it x

UD for me today. Had toast and a sausage for breakfast. Made apple & cinnamon scones and have eaten 2 of them! They are pretty small though. Will take some of them to my friend whose turn it is to take kids to the trampoling after school and mum and dad can have the rest tomorrow!
Got on the scales this morning and it wasn't looking too good to get my October challenge of another 3 lbs off.

We are all lost women! But we can be found again! Good luck - October is not out yet.

You still have time yet and if not the christmas one has started :) Well done on getting back on track.

Didn't feel all that hungry last night on my UD so had some french fries. I did regret that this morning though as I felt I should eat something!
DD. Dropped Emma at school then took my mum to the hospital again. We did a bit of shopping and went for a coffee. I just had a black coffee. Started to feel quite unwell when I was driving home and am about to have some cold meat or something now. Don't feel that I can do my usual and wait until tonight. Will try to keep within my 500 cals. Have got mussels in garlic butter for tonight 192 cals for the whole pack, so am looking forward to that!

if you need to eat something you must
a friend of mine has suggested I get some glucose tablets to keep on me in case of shakey moments (I am still to remember to buy them though)

Struggled a bit today, although I felt better after something to eat at lunch time. Had my mussels tonight and am going to have an early night. Will make better use of my UD tomorrow!

Back