my TS diary.. here goes!!

hi all
i'm starting this diary so i have somewhere to vent, and hopefully record my success!
i started exante TS yesterday and this morning weighed in 3lb less! i'm sure that's just water weight, but it's encouraging none the less! and bloody deserved after the hunger pains yesterday!!!
i would really like to lose 2 stone by feb 10th (my birthday) so that is my first mini goal.. i have a LOT to lose, so i think maybe little achievements along the way would be a good idea..
wishing you all lots of luck xx

well done! i've read that the first few days are the hardest so good for you.. i have just tried the vanilla shake hot with coffee.. omg - so delish! maybe this won't be as hard as i thought.. (ok, who am i kidding! lol)

Good luck hunni, I'm on my 7th day so nearly a week done! I'm sure you will do great x

Good luck, I started today and am hoping to lose 2 stone by 13th march. We can stay strong together.

Claire x

Clairebear24 said:
Good luck, I started today and am hoping to lose 2 stone by 13th march. We can stay strong together.

Claire x

Hi ya Claire how are you getting on? Hope it's all going good hun x

hi, yes that would be great, i think it would help to have someone to keep up with! not in a competitive sense, but you know, when it gets tough, just kick each other up the bum.. lol
how much do you have to lose in total?

perfect pudding, well done for getting through the first week! is it getting a bit easier? xx

Good luck to ALL you new starters. It really does get easier. So hang in there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You're a big man, and your out of shape.
But for me it's a full time job.”

Start Weight 27 St 6Lbs
Lighter Life
Wk 1 -15.5lbs, wk 2 -5.7lbs, wk 3 -0.6lbs, wk 4 -10lbs, wk 5 -4lbs,
wk 6 -5lbs, wk 7 -3.5lbs, wk 8 -2.5lbs, wk 9 -6lbs, wk 10 -5.7lbs.
Total LL loss 53lbs.
Exante
Wk 11 -8lbs, wk 12 +1.5lbs (Xmas), wk 13 -6lbs, wk 14 -4.5lbs,

GOALS
Lose 1 stone Done
Lose 2 stone Done
Lose 3 stone Done
Lose 4 Stone Done
Lose 5 stone Done
Next target is to get into the 21’s.
http://www.minimins.com/exante-diaries/250623-lighter-life-exante.html

Last edited:
Yes i think doing this sort of diet we need all the moral support we can get! Well I've just done my weigh in and I've lost 11lbs! Really happy with that as its TOTM too so that is great for me! I am surprised at how well I'm doing, I've been invited down to a friends the weekend and I'm a bit worried about what I'm going to do! I don't know if I should just find some excuse to not go as like me she loves her food and a bottle of wine and I think in my head I associate her with food. I don't really want to tell her I'm doing this diet as she is quiet opinionated and I know she will have something negative to say. How are you finding the shakes/ Soups and bars?
Tracey x

Last edited:
Stapo60 said:
Good luck to ALL you new starters. It really does get easier. So hang in there.

Thank you Hun, just embarking on my second week now, have 7 stone to lose so a long way off yet.
How are you getting on?
Tracey x

Hiya Tracey,
I have about 12 stones to lose in total, first 5 have gone, so doin ok. I just wish it was quicker. It takes years to put on, then we try to get rid in a few months (we must be mad).
Keep goin Darlin....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You're a big man, and your out of shape.
But for me it's a full time job.”

Start Weight 27 St 6Lbs
Lighter Life
Wk 1 -15.5lbs, wk 2 -5.7lbs, wk 3 -0.6lbs, wk 4 -10lbs, wk 5 -4lbs,
wk 6 -5lbs, wk 7 -3.5lbs, wk 8 -2.5lbs, wk 9 -6lbs, wk 10 -5.7lbs.
Total LL loss 53lbs.
Exante
Wk 11 -8lbs, wk 12 +1.5lbs (Xmas), wk 13 -6lbs, wk 14 -4.5lbs,

GOALS
Lose 1 stone Done
Lose 2 stone Done
Lose 3 stone Done
Lose 4 Stone Done
Lose 5 stone Done
Next target is to get into the 21’s.
http://www.minimins.com/exante-diaries/250623-lighter-life-exante.html

Wow 5st is an absolutely amazing achievement! It will be totally worth those few months if it works! You are doing fantastically! I'm so determined, I'd be happy with the 3.5lbs a week, that's my target here on in, anything over would be a added bonus but 1st a month sounds good to me! x

Thanx Tracey a stone a month is achievable, just stick with it (loads of support on here).
I am hoping to reach my target by July/Aug with a bit of luck.

wow! everyone is doing so well... it is so encouraging to read stories on here, i'm glad i joined up.... i just went and bought some bouillon as i crave savoury things so much, and last night i broke and had some toast, but i'm not going to beat myself up about it - i've only just started and one little fail is bound to happen at the beginning (well, for me anyway, i'm used to eating a LOT!)
today is going well so far, even with a stinking cold... looking forward to mondays weigh in!

michelle xx

Stapo60 I'm sure you can reach your target by July/August, what are you doing about the food break week? That's the only thing that is worrying me, i would feel absolutely gutted if I put on a good few pounds over this week and then going back on the plan just to undo it again! I've not really heard anything from anyone on how there weight has been effected over the food break week.

Michelle,
Don't let one little slip push you off track, your bound to find it tough the first few days, weeks even! We can do this! No more excuses! Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!
Tracey x x

absolutely! i can - just about - remember how good that feels ;)
i bought a size 14 denim skirt today in a very unforgiving (but not indecent!) length, and i WILL be in it in a couple of months!!
going to bed soon as i feel so rough from my cold, so there will be no temptation tonight!

Think buying that skirt is a great idea, will keep you motivated! I've thought about doing the same for a long time but I'm still finding it hard to believe I can ever get my weight back down that low! Hope you feel better in the morning hunni, nothing worse than a stinking cold! X x

yuk, i have tonsillitis. still, at least the shakes are nice and soothing ;)

hey hey tracey, come on you have to believe it, otherwise why are you doing this diet?! ;) i know exactly what you mean though.. i keep dreaming of walking around in all these lovely outfits and thinking 'really?' but if we don't believe it, it will surely just make us think 'sod it' and accept that we will be this way forever, no?
do it - go buy something and hang it up in your bedroom. don't spend loads (i got mine in a charity shop lol) but the day you can slip into it will be a massive achievement.
we have roughly the same amount to lose.. do you have a goal date?

woohoo! weighed this morning and on day 4 i have lost 7lb!!!!!! :D
i know i should only be weighing weekly but it's my first week so i'm all excited to see what's happening!
hoping mondays official weigh in will see another 7 on top of that, but any more will be amazing... sure makes it worth it when you see the scales going down!
hope everyone is doing well this morning xx

Back