my tummy is rumbling!!!

nina

Silver Member
hi there...i am returning to CD, after many unsuccessful attempts since my baby turned 4 months old in September 2008...

this time...i mean business!

but my tummy is rumbling! day 1 is tough!

i need all the help and encouragement i can get!:copon:

Aww sorry for your rumbling, the summer is on its way dont want to hiding away, you want to be showing off you new slimmer self you can do it gal.

THX lin18 for your words of encouragement!

Me three.....Day one and my tummy is crying for food! But my goal is to be in that little white dress for summer! With the sun glaring through the office window, its really giving me the encouragement to say NO to the office cakes.

All the bect with your CD journey. x

You can do it Nina.... all the best!
xxx

Me three.....Day one and my tummy is crying for food! But my goal is to be in that little white dress for summer! With the sun glaring through the office window, its really giving me the encouragement to say NO to the office cakes.

All the bect with your CD journey. x

You can do it Nina.... all the best!
xxx

thanks girls for your words of support -- i drank my shake and the rumbling is over...so I just need to to take it step by step!

keep up the gret work ladies!

Hey...

Just wanted to say hang on in there - it does get so much easier as time goes on.

I always used to find having a hot drink used to really help if when I got the rumbles ! (decaff black coffee with sweetener was my thing).

Best of luck

Libs xxx

go for it once you get the first few days over its fine.

Its gets easier stick in at it!

whew -- its great to know you ladies are here! thank you for your support!

its 5:45...feeling peckish, so I am going to have my second shake soon...

can't believe the day is almost over!

I can't beleive you've only had one shake! no wonder your tum is rumbling. I've had all three by now!

Hey...

Just wanted to say hang on in there - it does get so much easier as time goes on.

I always used to find having a hot drink used to really help if when I got the rumbles ! (decaff black coffee with sweetener was my thing).

Best of luck

Libs xxx
This is how I get past hunger-grumbles too (only I have mild ordinary coffee, don't like decaff). And I sprinkle it with cinnamon too, just to add an unusual flavour. Glug it back - those hunger pangs will soon go! :)

Yep decaff black coffee with sweetener here too-helps a lot :)

thx ladies, again, coming on here today has been a great distraction and i just came out of the best shower!!

day 1 almost over!

:)

thx ladies, again, coming on here today has been a great distraction and i just came out of the best shower!!

day 1 almost over!

:)

Yay!! Well done hun! You've completed the hardest part now, things will only get easier now :D Big hug for you, you've done great! x

Day 1 over, heres to day 2, it will get easier just keep thinking why you want to loose the weight for motivation, and do come on here and let this brilliant bunch of people support you hun :gen126: x Time will go so quickly, i cant believe i am on week 7 already x

Back