My turn for a me me me post

Whoop whoop well done - fantastic stuff

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

You've every right to be proud Quak, you're inspiring!!! Although things might start to slow now, YOU WILL NOT GIVE UP, OK? Seriously, just keep going until you reach the finish line. (And then stay there!!!)

Keep it up girl..........

Not giving up, trust me, it will take however long it takes, now I feel so good in my body I know I never want to go back so now I need to work on doing things in moderation - especially food.
Bren xx

Congratulations!

I keep looking at your weight loss and find it so inspiring, I know we've lost the same amount of weight but your nearly at the end of this stage of your journey, I still have a bit more to lose

I heard from a friend that it takes a year for your skin to settle, the dr's like a 2 year weight loss before you can ask them to trim the saggy bits ;)

Good luck of losing the last few pounds

You are doing brilliantly too Arwen, and are just as inspiring to me, keep it up flower!
Bren xx

And to make it even better - I went shopping last night for clothes for my Brother's impending wedding and came back with 2 skirts - in size 10 which fit beautifully :D I really could not believe it when they went on no problem. Chuffed? You betcha!
Bren xx

A really really well deserved me me post Brenda. I am also dead chuffed that you got some nice clothes to wear to your brother's wedding - these are just the kind of events that strike fear into the heart of people who aren't happy with their weight and the joy of that no longer being an issue can't be shouted about loud enough in my opinion - just wish I could get married myself again and have slim photos this time lol! (to the same hubbie tho he he!)

WELL DONE YOU

xxxxxxxx

Why don't you renew then Peony? Would your hubby agree do you think, maybe as a reward for being half the woman you once were? Can't think of a better treat for goal meself to be honest........

Yes Peony, that sounds like a lovely idea, would like to do my CP all over again to get some nicer photos but OH absolutely hates her photo being taken and would object I am sure!
Bren xx

You never know, she might change her mind in recognition of your amazing achievement!

Yambabe - he would definitely do that for me - in fact I have floated the idea for in a couple of years time to mark our 10th anniversary. I may get nice photos yet - and an amazing excuse for a great big party!

Well done Bren, that is an amazing weight loss, must have taken a super human will to acheive, hope your enjoying all the results now! Your going to have to be wearing some very different clothes this summer. Brilliant :eek:)

as my 12 year old would say 'you are a legend!'

congrats on your amazing achievements, its TOTALLY inspiring and obviously well deserved x

its sounds like a rather good habit to me!

Back