My turn to be happy

Good morning Marie.

My tips would be to make sure you drink at least 2-3L of water each day,.
Always have your 3 packs each day, if ever you're struggling then log on here and read some diaries (this helps me immensely, sort of kick starts my motivation and focuses me again!)
If you really feel you need to eat and nothing seems to deter you, then try to just eat low carb (lean meat, eggs and green salad) or have an extra pack. This keeps you in ketosis so you won't struggle the next few days.
A treat for me is a Tesco raspberry ultraslim bar now and then, yummy! Tesco Ultraslim Crispy Raspberry Meal Bar 3X60g - Groceries - Tesco Groceries We're allowed to have these, so I always keep one in my locker at work in case I'm struggling there.
Also quite a few of us have bought a smoothie 2go to make iced shakes, again yummy! :D

If you get the bouillon, then I believe it has to be the low salt one. Marigold Swiss Vegetable Reduced Salt Vegan Bouillon Purple Pot 150g

I'm sure others will pop by with more tips/advice. They're just off the top of my head, so once I'm fully awake I might think of more! :D

Have a fab day, you're doing great :hug99: xx

Thanks gp need all ur amazing tips, yes still going well, got headache so had lots water which as helped. Think early nite tonite and hope I sleep lol. X

Think that's your body getting into ketosis (the headache) an early night will help you xx

Thanks gp had early nite didn't get up till 9 am got really horrible back ache so will up the water today, still feel so tried. Just havin first shake now and water. Not hunger more bloated. Then hrs ironing to do I do love my job and I mean that I love ironing on my industrial press. I must be very strange lol.

hope your feeling better today and the headache has eased keep up with the water x

Thanks Jacqueline well my day as finally finished 9.30pm just sat down with my last shake then off to bed, been ironing all day and knackered now and with bad back, not good. On the positive side another 100% ts and no headache. Goodnite my lovelies see you tomorrow. Xxx

Glad the headaches gone for you today :) You're doing really well so far, keep going! :)

Can't wait for my weigh in sat if i have lose 1/2 st I will be happy. Headache back lol, Not in ketosis yet, feel starving and already had two shakes. Might have 100 cals of chicken and some lettuce, might help me get through the day without raiding the cupboards and eating some thing I will regret. Arrrrr Must get some bouillon. A little scared to go to the supermarket. chocolate and cream with meringue that is my downfall. I think online shopping may be the way forward.

Good afternoon Marie. Lol I'm tested every day with tempting foods. I work in an M&S food hall, tis torture! :D :hug99: xx

Poor you, it must be so hard, shows your determination. Well I didn't succumb to food so just kept busy, but I have got to go shopping. So not looking forward to that, I suppose I've got to get use to it. Lol x

Take a bottle of water with you and every time the goodies on the shelves call you, take a swig of water! Stay strong and don't put any treats in your trolley! :D xx

Day six going well, I am impressed with myself for a change, hubby every night still asks what I,m havin for tea. Is he stupid or what don't know how many times I have told him i'm not eating food yet. Then he asks if I want a cornetto.

I don't think he can get his head around it, as he Is still being fed his lovely dinners, it don't bother me now. Amazing how in such a short time you can stop thinking about food. well off to do some ironing speak later.

Trying to sort out toiletries, clothes etc for holiday, 3 weeks today, can't wait. On and off taking all day. Still loads to do, like to get that side done then can concentrate on house and garden. Does everyone else spring clean before they go away. On positive note lots water and only 1 shake at moment.

Sod it havin a chill day today, doing sod all. Get weighed tomorrow sat, so hoping for a good one,

Me to! Sod it day for me too x

I've not done alot either , I think if I had been at work today I would of caved by now. Still need to overcome to the tempation of not drinking this evening at the pub.... eeeek x

Good afternoon Marie. Looking forward to seeing your weigh in tomorrow. Fingers crossed it'll be a good one for you :hug99: xx

Thanks gp if I can lose anything near ur losses I will be one very happy lady. X

First week weigh in -7 lbs so very happy. Tried pair 16 jeans n in dotty p,s and were too big, felt great.

Well done! :D

Back