my very first day on s&s

Iv done good I'm deffo gunna do the jumping up and down thing next time tho lol! 8lb to go n iv done 2 stone :) x

Ha ha the thought alone of me doing the mirror thing is enough to keep me on track lol Well done x

Same here!! I think i'm going to use that as a new rule for life!! Even when i get to goal!! Hahaha!!

So great to see you all doing well and staying motivated!! Everyone has a little cheat now and then, but the main thing is that you drew a line under it and stuck to the plan!! I was making my sons packed lunch, and 4 slices of (wafer thin) ham just *fell* into my mouth....hadn't even realised until i was finished!! Can't get too upset about it...can't change it!!! So, will drink extra tomorrow and get with it!!

Having a wafer atm, just to curb my "night time nibbles" but shall head to bed soon!!

Good luck ladies!!! TTFN! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya girls,

I was looking at the slim and save meal planner last night and I noticed they have added these meal plan options? Simplicity Plan, Lifestyle Plan
and Maintenance plan? Does anyone know what these are about or is it something slim and save are about to introduce?

i just asked on the Slim and Save facebook page and apparently it's something the web developer put on there when he shouldn't have.. it's something that's probably going to be announced on Monday... I hope this isn't a massive change on how it's going to work as I'm about to place an order today!

also girls, it is worth checking out the slim and save eBay store, I went on there earlier and they had 112 packs for 89 pounds! I spoke to them on live chat and there are going to be some even better deals in about an hour or so.

They have it for 69.99 now. But if has 39 tomato soups in it. They were vile I couldn't even finish mine x x x

Iv just started on a tomato soup and I will not be finishing it yak. X

yeah the one they had earlier for 89 pounds had much more variety in it, had bars and stuff too :/ I wish I had got that one now before they took it down :(

I emailed them and they said they will be adding more over the weekend but they will all include tomato as they have 20,000 tomato soups.
I think I will just pay full price instead of suffering something I can't even swallow.
Makes this diet so hard of you can't enjoy what little food you actually get x x x

I might just go for the £69.99 one and stomach the tomatoes after all its saving an absolutely fortune x x x

Hope my order comes tomorrow, post didn't cone coz of snow yesterday! I need my spicy spaghetti! I'm watchin Jamie olivers 30 min meals, cant wait to make his macaroni and colliflower cheese never been able to make it but looks simple enough his way x

I've had to stop watching all these foodie programmes as it makes me think I'm hungry lol
Hope ur order arrives tmrw. Mine is due on Tues.

I hope it does too, Dyin my spicy spaghetti its my favourite x

Morning all, how are you all doing?

I think I'm going to have to change tactics a little for some reason the weight does not seem to be coming off as much as I thought it would! I'm pretty sure I'm not drinking enough water so that's probably one factor. I think I'm going to do total food replacement rather than having 3 packs and a small meal, as when I did that on CD the weight just dropped off!! also I am going to try weighing in every 2 weeks rather than every week.. see if I can resist temptation because I feel like I am weighing myself every 5 minutes!!!

Sounds like a plan, I know its deffo faster for me if I do total replacement allot easier to for me its all or nothing so I find it easier! The last 2 days iv at least drank 3litres I find it easier to drink bought water rather than tap too! X

Yes my order came thankfully x

Well I've just placed my order for the next month...should arrive tomorrow.. Shame they have ran out of Cookies and Cream milkshake but oh well! total food replacement here I come!

Feel awful. Totm and feel so bloated and fat. Weighing in at more than my weigh in last week and feeling so down about it.
I know once totm is over I will back down but so disheartened anyway.
Only a couple more days and I hope I'm feeling skinny again.
Got 2 weeks to get down to 13 to meet my target. Cone on!!!!! x x x

Back