My way or the highway

Manny81

:wave_cry: Hi this is my 8th day on TS, I cheated kind of on Saturday due to having a BBQ, but held back on the drink side of things. Even foodwise I didn't enjoy it much would have preferred my shake lol.
in the first week even tho I cheated I lost 6 lbs.
I used to do Almased which is similar and enjoyed it a great deal but fell back onto my bad eating habits after.
I did weight watchers in 2010 and got down to 12.10 but again food tasted too good and slowly it piled back on.
I read about CD but couldn't afford the prices and found exante as a cheaper alternative and ordered my first bumper pack. I started on the 18th of March and was impressed by their tastes. Lovely to say the least.
i would like to lose about 20kg around 3 stone before may as my sister is getting married end of June and ill see my family for the first time in about 9 months. I want to surprise her and my grandparents. But if I don't succeed I ain't worried. I have got time to lose the rest by Xmas ;)
just hoping I will be able to change my eating habits accordingly this time to stay a slim girl.

Hi
Hi welcome to the forum. I'm exactly like you. As soon as I get into the 12 it goes wrong. I feel happy and fit into my clothes and start munching? Hubby also supports me for so long then get sick of not going out or big family dinners that don't include me.

good luck!

Hi Quirkygirl, thank u for ur response.
yer my hubby ain't no support either after a while. He's a stick and eats loads especially crisps chocs and sweets which to be honest smell absolutely gorgeous since I have been on exante. But this time I will stay strong and will get into shape and retrain my fat gut ;)
today has been fairly easy, as I have a lot of problems at work and feel very down I am surprised I ain't succumbed to quitting but quitting ain't an option this time.
I started exante with a weight of 14.2 same as u, can't wait to see the 12 in front, hopefully it won't take too long.

Another day out the way, had a cup of tea made for me the old way with 2 sugars, hope this ain't taking me of track :eek:
I was signed of work today for 2 weeks so I am hoping to walk my dogs regularly to get some exercise and although book myself into water aerobics to clear my head.
Hope u all have a good day x

Another one bites the dust...
10 days on exante and very happy, my trousers all have more room and I feel very energetic. Went for a walk with the dogs today and then monged on settee and had play fights with hubby and kids. Will have my last shake in a bit then settle down for the night.
Need to up my fluid intake, but just can't stomach water. Had a bouillon and 3 large peppermint teas today and 2 cans of diet coke. But my water just sits there, waiting to be drunk.
on the upside a sneaky peak revealed I lost a stone in the last 10 days happy happy happy.
Good luck to the rest of u x

Hmmm starving today, have a shake left but usually don't have it till later. Was thinking of maybe having a cooked chicken breast or boiled egg but don't want to chance my weight loss.
Just greedyness kicking in I guess, hubby having fried chips, onions and garlic shrooms while kids have pizza and am sitting here with grumbling tummy :cry:.
anyhow trying to stay strong, can only get me closer to my target.
have a fab day all x

Have you got any Boullion? That can give you something savoury to sip in the meantime. Or make a big cup of tea or coffee? Otherwise just have the shake, if you're that hungry there's no point waiting.

Yer just making some bouillon, just realised my fluid intake is not up to scratch again. So bouillon to start with then a peppermint tea, usually ill have a fennel tea before bed, helps with digesting :).

Today has gone well, still got a shake to go and cooked a chicken breast which I may eat later if the craving for food gets too much. Tomorrow I will have done exante for 2 weeks and will have a day off as Easter roast will be served. Will probably just have cpl of slices of pork with little veg but I feel like having a proper meal.
Hope ur all doing well x

Back