my wedding weight loss journey!!

sherrie24

right guys her goes!! my big day is 24/08/2013!! yes i have just over 19 months and that seems ages away BUT i have a big 3 1/2 stone to lose!!

started slimming world again today after a year off but going it alone, as i just havent got time for meetings!! i want to look amazing on the day!! and even better on the night!( for hubbys eyes onli)

sooooo im gunna right down everythin that includeds my weight loss an wedding journey!!

if anyone as any tips theyd like to share on recipes or excersises to tone then please post!!

look.forward to speaking to.u all!!!

sherrie xxxx

if im honest it asnt really gone well this week. first week 7lb off, this week iv put 2lb on. had some family stuff to.deal with so jus eating crap wen i get chance!!

how much have you lost? im doin sw as avnt got the first idea about ww.
xxx

Well it was only my first week last week but lost 3.5lbs. I'm really trying, idid all this 4 years ago n got to goal n then had a baby n ate like a machine lol!

And :( about your family things! Hope your okay! I'm sure you'll do great! How do you find sw? I couldn't never get the hang n missed eating what I wanted lol xxx

Hey xx
Were in the similar boat, Im getting married June 2013 andhave 4 stone to lose :( x also doing it with slimming world.
Sorry to hear about your family problems:( Just remember you lost 5lbs to date and in 2 week thats amazing! And youve started so thats all that counts!
You have 19 months to get ride of it! Take things slow and dont beat yourself up!!! xx

Chelley said:
Well it was only my first week last week but lost 3.5lbs. I'm really trying, idid all this 4 years ago n got to goal n then had a baby n ate like a machine lol!

And :( about your family things! Hope your okay! I'm sure you'll do great! How do you find sw? I couldn't never get the hang n missed eating what I wanted lol xxx

im just so impatient an want to c results knw!! lol. yes all family things sorted so hopefully back.on track this week!

i like slimming world. cuz u eat all the time plus u have your sins to use!! i cud neva get hang of ww with all the points etc!! wow u did well in ur first week!! keep it up!

xxxx

lozzie84 said:
Hey xx
Were in the similar boat, Im getting married June 2013 andhave 4 stone to lose :( x also doing it with slimming world.
Sorry to hear about your family problems:( Just remember you lost 5lbs to date and in 2 week thats amazing! And youve started so thats all that counts!
You have 19 months to get ride of it! Take things slow and dont beat yourself up!!! xx

i tell you i can not wait to get married!! im like a kid at xmas!!! 19mnths seems so far away n have major tonning to do!! my trouble is i have no one to cum fittness classes with me so jus find myself goin gym n then getting bored!!!

xxxx

I'm same I have to go at 530 in morning and there isn't a soul around! But we need to do it to look how we want on our big day xxx

lozzie84 said:
I'm same I have to go at 530 in morning and there isn't a soul around! But we need to do it to look how we want on our big day xxx

ur ryt!! lol. its gym or nothing at the mo. av u seen ur dress yet? xxx

No, but going dress shopping for a friends dress this weekend so I'll get a in sight x I can't physically see me in a dress at the mo x you?

lozzie84 said:
No, but going dress shopping for a friends dress this weekend so I'll get a in sight x I can't physically see me in a dress at the mo x you?

ive seen loads on ebay that i like which are really cheap!! iv read feedback for the items an ther all good so i may buy one off ther in rounghly the size i wanna b n if i dnt like it i havent lost much, but if i do ill save a fortune! i have a xlear idea on wat i wanna look like n i will get ther!! hehe! wat date do u wed? xx

I've seen a few on eBay to, so I'll be considering them x
I do have an idea but it depends how my body looks x
Yep it's abroad so date gets confirmed nearer time but between 17th jun and end of June x
When's you x

lozzie84 said:
Yep it's abroad so date gets confirmed nearer time but between 17th jun and end of June x
When's you x

Just thought id mention, I bought my dress of ebay, its a maggie sottero 'samara' one, it cost me £70 inc postage, and ive just took it in to be drycleaned which was £90, not bad all in all for a dress thats probably about £1000 new!!
Only got 7 months left till the big day and have aprox 1 stone left to loose and keep off!

congratulations!! i hope you all reach your goals successfully :)

princessmyshel said:
Just thought id mention, I bought my dress of ebay, its a maggie sottero 'samara' one, it cost me £70 inc postage, and ive just took it in to be drycleaned which was £90, not bad all in all for a dress thats probably about £1000 new!!
Only got 7 months left till the big day and have aprox 1 stone left to loose and keep off!

yes thats jus confirmed it that ill defo b lookin.on ebay! i will av to pay fr alterations etc but will still b cheaper than goin to a shop!!! lol. av u got everything sorted yet? xxxx

lozzie84 said:
When's you x

mine is the 24 of aug. its a place near me called the mill, in alverly!! i cant wait!

ull look fab if u reach ur weight goals!!

xxxx

Wow, thats so good!
The way I see it is, you wear that dress for one day, why spend so much money on it! Of course i'd love to be i can justify it!
Well done to, a stone to go, your easily do it! x

mine is the 24 of aug. its a place near me called the mill, in alverly!! i cant wait!

ull look fab if u reach ur weight goals!!

xxxx

24th august next year? or this year?
Oh sounds lovely? Its such a major thing to anyone. x No surprise we wanna llok our bests!

lozzie84 said:
24th august next year? or this year?
Oh sounds lovely? Its such a major thing to anyone. x No surprise we wanna llok our bests!

24 aug 2013! i knw yea my other half is quick slim too! i dnt wanna b lookin like a umpa lumpa nxt to him! hehe

xxxxx

Back