my wee cat :(

This actually makes me so upset to hear...it's bad enough your wee cat missing, but to think that the neighbours may have something to do with it breaks my heart. I really really hope she comes home safe. Will be hoping and praying for you xx

hey ladies

sorry i havnt been on in the last few days .... Sharkey has not came home and i really fear the worst now as we are now into day 4 and there is still no sign but worst of all for the last 2 days and nights it has snowed over here and is very bitterly cold.

Ive put posters up on the off chance someone has seen her. Im devastated to say the least. My OH has tried everything to cheer me up ( even bought me the newest pallet of uban decay make up ) bless him and told me when im ready for a new pet he will get me a bengal. HOWEVER i will never be ready for another cat i dont think i can handle the heart ache again.

Thank you all for the positive vibes and nice thoughts and everything else, but i just dont think my baby is coming home :(

jus thought id share a few pics of her

josharkey.jpg

sharkeyonkyle.jpg

I'm so sorry :(

Let's hope for positive like a nice old lady found her and fed her and she's stayin in the warm :)

Wish could give u a hug :( xxx

Oh bless you. Im really hoping she comes back, one of our cats went missing for a few weeks when i was younger and it was horrible. But when you have nasty neighbours like that it just makes you even more on edge.
If one of mine went missing now id be heartbroken. Theres some nasty people in the world.

I'm so sorry she's not back hun. Still wishing good thoughts for her.

She's beautiful by the way

I wish I could give you a hug too xx

We've had cats in the past who went missing - one vanished for over 2 weeks and turned up one morning as if nothing had happened. Another time one got locked in next door's outhouse for a few days when they were away - have you got neighbours to check that she isn't shut in somewhere by accident? (might've snuck in for a break from the cold outside perhaps).

Ah hun sending you loads of hugs XX

She is soooooo beautiful !!!!

I do hope she comes back to you. All my sympathy is with you. I too would be devestated.

Back