My week 1 wonder

kikuka

Tequila makes miaow happy
Had my first WI today and I have lost 6LB!

I am really pleased with this, especially as I know I can follow up next week with another loss!!

Not suffered too much in terms of headaches etc, but I did lapse one day and have an extra bar on top of my 3 foodpacks - keaving the bars alone now.

My goal is to lost a stone althogether by halloween - so I will be one step further away from looking as though I dont need a costume!

Well done on a great loss and roll on week 2 loss for you!!

Thanks - it feels pretty good. My Dad has just phoned to ask me to go for a meal with them for their 40th wedding next week - didnt want to say no but did say would be drinking no alcohol and having green salad - not ideal but i feel like I have made a really positive statement about my self control!

:happy096: WELL DONE YOU! I have my first weigh in on Thursday this week and i hope its as good as yours. i'm doing well at the moment but it's early days. i'm going to have some different flavours next week just to mix it up a little. I've never done CD before but i get married next year and like you there's a slim girl in me but guess what she's going off chocolate!!! keep it going!:)

Well done! Just keep going and you'll be at goal in no time.

Well done hun that's a fantastic weight loss and great start to your diet!!!!!!! And wow at your resolve and strength so turn down food and alcohol big huge pats on back for you!!!!!!! xx

Well done a fabulous start to your journey!! Here's to week two!

Georgie
x

Back