My Weight Loss Diary (for the last time!)

Ha! Ha! Made you fess up :p Meatball pasta bake was good, I cooked enough for at least 4 large portions, maybe even 5 and greedy pants Mark has eaten at least half of it!
So tired, off to bed :) night all, sweet dreams :snoopyhouse:

Won't let me book online Anna the website isn't working so I will do it on Friday when I go to the gym :)

B: Banana
L: 4 Ryvita (heb) with LCELCheese (part HEA), Ham (f) and a Satsuma and 2 Plums.
D: KFC
Snacks: None

Back from weigh in, and I nearly fell off the scales.

Lost 7lb!!! Half a bloody stone in 1 week! What the heck!??? I'm SO chuffed as last week I felt 1.5lb wasn't justified for how well I'd stuck to plan!

This means I got my 1 and a half stone award, and I've lost a total of 1 stone 11lb in 7 weeks.

3lb to go for my 2 stone award!
well done!!!

Been to see Asthma Nurse today and she was happy with my progress. Should be able to go on to annual check ups after 1 last appointment :)

Working 3-11 again today. Horrible shifts this week can't wait for my holiday lol.

B: Overnight Oats (HEB) with frozen berries (s)
L: Chicken, Jacket Potato and Veg
D: SW Ready Meal and Micro Rice (1.5)
S: 2 Hifi Bars (6)

Then ended up with Chicken Shish and Chips after work, and chocolate. Me and hubby have been together 6 years today, so was our way of celebrating as we couldn't go out anywhere as we were both working :)

Still going to syn it though, so counting it as 57.5 for the whole day.

Syns for today: 57.5/25
Syns for week: 57.5/175

(going to try the 25 syns a day, although not really planning on using that many, I'm happy with 15 most days, some days less)

Last edited:
Got my Iceland order. If you buy 3 slimming world meals you get a bag of frozen orange pineapple and mango. I got 3 free

What time you going to gym, we are going later :) Are you swimming too? Think I'm going to try to get to the 5:30 lane swimming session, then gym. Mark was watching body pump, think he might be up for it :D Also he is thinking about body attack, which I think he would like as it's martial arts moves.

What time you going to gym, we are going later :) Are you swimming too? Think I'm going to try to get to the 5:30 lane swimming session, then gym. Mark was watching body pump, think he might be up for it :D Also he is thinking about body attack, which I think he would like as it's martial arts moves.

I'm not swimming, Jono doesn't get in until about 5.30/6, then we are going to have some tea, then gym and then Asda LOL. Hoping my period slows down a bit for tomorrow, I'm gonna go swimming tomorrow to the all welcome session, I finish work at 2, so going straight from there I think.

Made a routine up for the gym earlier so hoping I can stick to that :)

Might go and buy some Iceland meals tomorrow after work and swimming. The chicken saag is lovely. I had it last night.

Updated my diary from yesterday, sorry I wasn't on yesterday, just had a manic day and then when I got home wanted to spend some time with my hubby cause it was 6 years yesterday that we became a couple :) haha.

So I ended up with Chicken Shish and Chips after work, and chocolate. It was our way of celebrating as we couldn't go out anywhere as we were both working :)

Still going to syn it though, so counting it as 57.5 for the whole day.

Syns for yesterday: 57.5/25
Syns for week: 57.5/175

(going to try the 25 syns a day, although not really planning on using that many, I'm happy with 15 most days, some days less)

----------------------------------------

Today! I have been cleaning this morning. Didn't fancy breakfast, so just had an orange and a coffee. Bought some of the Douwe Egberts Caramel Infused Coffee and it's gooorgeous! I think I will save it for night time when I fancy something a bit sweet.
Just made myself some lunch too.
Feel a bit off it today, not sure whats up. Plus my allergies are playing up for some reason.

Off to the gym later, put myself a routine together that I am going to try and stick too!

Also food shopping later, I'm just about to plan my meals for the week :)

Hope you are all good :)

Food for today;

B: Orange (s) and Coffee
L: Bacon (f), Scrambled Egg (f) and Plum Tomatoes (s)
D: Homemade Cottage Pie, all free and speed, with Kale (s) and Broccoli (s) Half HEA Cheese.
S: Watermelon (s)
Hifi Bars (heb)
2 kit kat bites (counting as 4 not sure on syns)

Syns for today:
5/25
Syns for week: 62.5/175

Last edited:
Back from weigh in, and I nearly fell off the scales.

Lost 7lb!!! Half a bloody stone in 1 week! What the heck!??? I'm SO chuffed as last week I felt 1.5lb wasn't justified for how well I'd stuck to plan!

This means I got my 1 and a half stone award, and I've lost a total of 1 stone 11lb in 7 weeks.

3lb to go for my 2 stone award!

Whoa that's amazing! Congratulations
:0clapper:

Happy 6 years to you both glad you made the most of your night . How long have you been married then . We are 7years this year can't believe how fast the time goes scary was only 17 when got together

Happy 6 years to you both glad you made the most of your night . How long have you been married then . We are 7years this year can't believe how fast the time goes scary was only 17 when got together

We have been married for 4 and a half years xxx

Congrats on this weeks loss. So awesome!!!!!!! You are so going to get to goal this year.

Aww thanks buffy! I hope so. It's only my interim goal, but it will be the lightest I've been in 5 years at least xxx

Back