my weight loss diary-Loosing well! Even through pregnancy! Finally had baby number 2!

Through temptation i am strong woop woop!

well we went to a carnival yesterday hence why i am only posting now as we didnt get in till gone 11pm, very good carnival and illuminated boat show on the river and finished with a spectacular firework display!! we had a really good time.
Did i have any carnival goodies DID I HECK woop woop :banana dancer: even when i was tempted by the most delicious looking and smelling cup cakes i didnt touch one! I did keep thinking omg those chips smell so nice i want them i want them, but i had to tell myself NO its not worth it!! woop :p

Yesterdays menu was as follows:

B: choc shake
L: choc shake
D: corned beef sandwich (2 slices wholemeal bread, 3 slices corned beef)

Yipppeeeee!!!! Brilliant weightloss hun!!!! You are doing so brilliantly, I'm so pleased for you. You've shown such determination and will power at the carnival! You throughly deserve your loss, before you know it you'll have lost 2st .

I feel when you've had a difficult week, the achievement of losing wrigh feel even greater and it must fill you with confidence that you can reach your goal.

Have a fab week next week too, really enjoying sharing your journey with you x

thanks so much healthy, you are definitely right about the loss giving me the confidence to go on. i am going to be catching up with your diary later hunni.
xxx

am not feeling too well today so dont know what i will have food wise, i havent had anything so far though just water atm, but i will see how i feel later on.

xxx

Hope you're feeling better, peppermint tea is my cure for everything in life, upset tummy, headache, stress, TOTM, heartbreak,hunger... Lol think I like it a bit too much x

thanks for that suggestion healthy, i will certainly give it a try.
i managed 2 slices toast and then some corned beef and lettuce yesterday, i dont know what is wrong but i feel loads worse today, i feel awful, i have to go and pick up my daughters nursery uniform today and then she has her holiday injection later, not a good day to be busy, but i think i will try and pick up some peppermint tea while i am out.
xxx

Hope your day is ok, awful having things to do when you're ill. Porridge is also a good thing to have, If you can't face anything else xx

thanks healthy i am feeling much better now. just going to do some high impact aerobics in a minute.

L: ww vegetable soup with a bovril cube thrown in lol
D: chicken breast, roasted vegetables

well i had a bit of a down moment today i was just thinking why cant i see that i have lost weight yet, and why arent my sodding jeans getting looser, then it popped in my head if my jeans arent getting looser it means my belly isnt going down and that means the plane belt wont fit, and wound myself into a bit of a panic lol am fine now though, what will be will be i suppose just gotta pray it will all be fine.
My little girl starts nursery tomorrow, i am excited for her but also dreading leaving her, i think there will be tears :(
i am going to have to find something to do with myself for 2.5 hours in the afternoon as before anytime i use to be alone i would binge, gotta make sure i dont get into that.

B: Bacon sandwich (1 wholemeal bread slightly toasted, 2 healthy living bacon)
L: choc shake
D: sausage and mash (2 light choices sausages, potato mashed with margerine, little bit of gravy)

going to do 30 mins yoga tonight.

All the best at the nursery today, can't imagine how difficult that will be, but exciting too. Bet your little will love meeting new friends and all the fuss that will be made of her. With your free time, maybe go for a walk, it's harder to cry in public and it takes away temptation.

Sorry you're feeling a bit down, don't worry about the plane, I think you'll be ok with the belt. If not, you've got to think, this is the last time you're going to have to worry as you're losing the weight , and quickly!!

Big hugs Sarah x

hey healthy, thank you for that lovely message!
well nursery was ok there was a screaming fit when we left her, but the nursery nurse reassured us that it was only for 5 mins and then she was ok, and she told me she liked it so its all good i think, just hope to she doesnt have the screaming fit again on monday.

i am feeling so tired today, i could just take myself to bed now and sleep all night i think. i think when i was ill for those two days i think its having a knock on effect now and i am just drained. i was going to do some excercise tonight carnival dance, but i am just too drained and tired, so i wont do it, but i will make sure i do it tomorrow and saturday to hit my target of 150 mins a week.

my food has been ok today, i have really got the muchies though, think it must be because i am tired.

B: 4 bbq rice cakes
L: none (was too upset to eat when i left the nursery lol)
D: Atlantic cod loin, spicy potato wedges.
Supper: 2 slices toast (hovis best of both), low fat butter.

food for yesterday:
L: apple
D: 2 slices toast, low fat butter

I am feeling soooo ill today again eurgh, i think i might have to visit the docs if this carries on, i feel awful, sick, tired, bloated, and just generally rough. i am currently sipping on water and i dont think i can face food inless i feel significantly better later. i think i will just sip on my water and go back to bed when my oh gets back from work.

I'm glad your little one was ok and it didn't turn out so bad. My friend was in a similar position this week and was happy her little girl went to nursery ok and then felt totally devastated that she didn't cry or miss her! Seems the path of motherhood is not a smooth one. Hope the rest of the week went ok for her.

How are you feeling? Hope you're better, if not a trip to the docs may be needed. Sounds like you're having a poorly time and dieting on top of that os really hard. Look after yourself.

X

hey healthy, i am not too good at the moment, i have been totally off track since friday, my relationship with my OH is completely falling appart, i dont know what to do, its just too hard to stay on track with this hanging over me, i am at a loss as what to do, there is just things he does that i cannot deal with anymore but i cant stop him doing them. i dont know what to do :(

Oh hunni I'm so sorry that things are not good at home. I really hope you're able to sort things out one way or another. With most of us emotional stress can cause healthy eating to go out the window, so you're not alone. Don't be too hard on yourself, a few days off will do you no harm. You've been doing so well, just keep trying your best, and take one day at a time. Keep strong and look after yourself, you'll get through these hard times xx

hey healthy thanks for your message, we are just trying to sort things out atm, i hope we can if not just for us but our little girl too.
I have been ok yesterday with food, just 2 slim fast shakes and water (got a stonking headache today though for it) and today i weighed myself and it seems the water i am retaining is off on its way, so i will weigh tomorrow morning and then update my week 5 weigh in, in my sig. Going to have slim fast shake and a bowl of porrige today and water. i will weigh tomorrow for week 5, and then week 6 weigh in will have to be saturday as it is my brothers wedding so i will be eating from a buffet on the evening, and then sunday is my cousins engagement party where we are all going out for a meal on the lunch time. anyway i will update tomorrow with my week 5 weigh in.
xxx

Hi Hun,

I'm glad you sound a bit better, it must be do hard going through such a difficult time, but it sounds like you're doing everything in your power to make it work for yours and your daughters sake. I hope you can find the happiness you deserve. Really well done getting back to your eating plan, amid everything you have going on, that shows such strength. Hope you have a good result on your weigh in xxx

thank you so much hun, you're such a lovely lady and such an inspiration to me, i am so glad you are here:)
I lost 1lb so thats good its all i can expect isnt it lol quite suprised i didnt crack yesterday though, i am making the favours for my brothers wedding so thats putting yummy chocolates into a box mmmmm roses, heroes and celebrations, i didnt have any though :) just got to get this wedding out the way and the meal on sunday then hopfully i will have a good loss on the day we go to tunisia.
xxx
Food today:

L: porridge
D: beans on toast

Well done on losing again this week, think how much a pound looks in food terms!! Youve done so well this week, the hardest weeks are the ones that make us stronger!

Chocolate favours, now there is a temptation.... You have a fab holiday to look forward to, and youre going to be lighter still by then!

x

I've been reading your diary and just wanted to say that I think you've been doing really well, I'm sorry that you've been feeling poorly and hope that you're all completely well for your holiday.

Good luck sorting out the issues with your OH, I know how difficult it can be when your feeling down trying to maintain the motivation for weight loss, it's really good that your keeping going. I hope everything works out for you and I will keep checking in on your diary to see how things are going.

x

Back