my weight loss diary-Loosing well! Even through pregnancy! Finally had baby number 2!

Breakfast: 2 toast light butter
Lunch: 2 petit pains, light butter
Dinner: Homemade cottage pie (mmmmm)

I had an alien attack from pizza hut last night! :( stupid pizza, wasnt even nice!!!! ah well mistakes are there to be made in life i guess, carry on sarah onwards and downwards!!!
On the upside i drank the last of my fizzy diet coke last night, so now the water fest begins lol I go crazy when i drink water, tis good !

Breakfast: Banana
Lunch: 4 custard cream biscuits
Dinner: Fish and chips

Last edited:
Did another 50 mins on my moms wii fit today, burnt 364 cals, which i am happy with, i need to get my own soon though i hate trapesing all the way to my moms to use it, i would do it everyday if i had one :(

I am feeling abit under the weather today, have a sore throat, so not feeling too great.

Breakfast: Scrambled egg whites on 1 dry toast.
Lunch: Ryvita Golden rye crackers, light butter
Dinner: Paprika chicken, rice
Desert: Sticky chocolate brownie :)

Last edited:
Had a good day yesterday, kept myself busy in the evening by helping the hubby do the garden, so kept the hunger away, i think i did okay with food yesterday, i did have a pudding after dinner but i was still under my cals for the day :)
I think i have really had a lightbulb moment this time, and it looks like it is going to stay on yay! I have also invested in a wii with wii fit plus, as i love doing it so that will be here tomorrow and i am going to do it 3 times a week for a couple of weeks and then up it to 4 times then 5 times. I think it will really help with my depression too!

Anyway enough of the ramble! lol
Breakfast: Fried egg whites, hash browns x2, Bacon x2.
Lunch: 2 skinless and boneless chicken thighs
Dinner: Chicken leg, roast potatoes, carrots, yorkshire pudding, gravy.
Desert: Peach slices, single cream.

Last edited:
Well it is my weigh in today, and i have lost 4.6lb woooohoooo am very happy with that! :D

Six weeks hols now, so i think i may be bald by september with my 3 year old lol I love her to bits though bless her.
Anyway very happy with my loss, and hope it continues, my little one is playing in her room so i have a little bit of peace to look few and comment on a few diaries. :D

well i had a bit of an attack of the snacks yesterday lol but it was good snacks and i was in my calorie allowance, so all was good :)
All in all i had a good day, was meant to do some wii fit but connected it to the tv to find it wasnt working, something to do with the tv we have i think so in the end it was about 11pm we took it to the bedroom and set it up on the tv in there and it works so i will defo be on it later!

Well i did 54 mins on the wii fit last night, and burnt 428 cals, very pleased with that, i am burning more cals everytime i go on it, and it makes me feel so good. Also glad i have it in the bedroom its nice and private and i can just jump in the shower straight afterwoods to feel nice and refreshed :)
i am well into wee two now and everything is going great, i have so much motivation i dont know where its come from but i will be making it stick around lol
anyway i am off to take my little girl on a bike ride down to my grans now so i will update more later.
xxx

Did another 47 mins on the wii fit last night, burnt 364 cals, pleased but wished i had done more, but i was disturbed by the other half and the little one so that was it! lol I have also just ordered wii zumba so i think that will be interesting lol i look forward to having a go.
Foodwise i am doing well, sticking to tracking what i eat and most of the time being under my cals simply because i am not hungry enough to eat more which is good, going in the right direction. Wi number 2 is coming up fast and i cant wait to see what the scales are going to say!
:)

I had a bit of a blip last night, i have a UTI (urinary tract infection) again! so i was feeling very sorry for myself and i didnt feel hungry at all so i wasnt going to have any dinner at all, but then i ended up just having too much! :( luckily i had already done lots of exercise so i was okay calorie wise! which is a relief. although i dont imagine i will be doing any exercise over the weekend with this infection which is dissapointing as i was going for 5 days a week but i guess 3 will do for this week.
Ah well i am not feeling good, need to get my meds sorted asap! i have no appetite but i know i need to eat something so i can get better quickly!

poor you sarah!

Hope your feeling better soon! Well done on the loss so far!! Keep it up x

thanks pepshouse.
I am feeling a bit better today, my meds are sorted so i am on the mend :) I may be feeling well enough to do some exercise later on which is good. My second wi tomorrow and i am looking forward to it, i hope i have lost some but even if not i am feeling better (apart from the infection) so thats got to be good.
We have a seaside type thing at one of the local parks so taking my little girl to that today, she will love it! and i think i will enjoy it too.
Then we are going to have a bbq later on, instead of cooking a roast cause its a nice day here and i dont want to be stuck in the kitchen with the cooker on, bbq is much better, i am only going to have a burger or two though, its all i feel like, might grab some peppers and salad aswell.
Anyway enough rambles from me lol
update later
xxx

How was the wii zumba??? just bough a new wii, i love it, broke the last one!! Have you tried 'just dance?' its brilliant expecially with kids too!! Dont let anyone take a piccy of you tho coz its well embarassing!!

wi on Wed hope ive done ok!! Keep up the good work honey!!

hey pepshouse, didnt get to try the zumba last night, i wasnt feeling up to it and my other half said if i do it i might cause myself more pain with the infection and feel even worse so i kept off it. I am definitely going on tonight though i need to start exercising again its been 3 days now. Hopefully shouldnt do any harm now i wouldnt think.
time to confess now :( i had a large fish and chips last night grr after my dinner aswell (well not straight after) and i had two cupcakes too! i have drawn a line under it though, it was a blip and i know i will have many during this journey i just have to realise and keep them in check so it doesnt carry on over a number of days. I am going to try and do some exercise every day now until next weigh in. I just have to keep remembering what i am doing this for!
Pepshouse i bet you will have done fine hunni! I am going over to nose in your diary now lol

Fish n chips oh ere!!

Draw the line like you say, treat today a another day x (poet didn't know it)

Defo tell me about the Zumba! Gonna wait to get mine until after you have done it!! Lol there's no pressure!!

Just dance back out sweat me t**s off last night kids laughed at me but I don't care lol x

Think thin be thin x

hey pepshouse, did the zumba last night, my goodness it was hard, sweating my ass off, only did 20 mins, but was such a good workout, and i couldnt stop laughing at myself lol, i am glad i was in the privacy of my bedroom and nobody could watch me lol i am defo gonna give just dance a go too will save some pennies to buy it sounds really good.

On a bad note we had a car accident last night, some stupid 18 yr old kid hit us from behind at quite high speed (his girlfriend was in the car so i guess he was trying to show off with speeding idiot), the back bumper and bottom break light are smashed :( only bought the car a few months ago its brand new i am well pissed off! Worse thing is he was trying to blame us, we were stopped at a junction and he was coming up behind and proceeded to shout at us saying we slammed the breaks on! well erm what are you supposed to do at a junction just drive out? (which i think is what he was going to do and that why he hit us) idiot! I just count my lucky stars cause he shunted us out of the junction into a main busy road and if there was a car coming i dont think we would have even survived. We all went to hospital to get checked out, i was mainly worried about my little girl as she hit her head and was just terrified, but we got the all clear.
Before we went to hossy, the drivers mom and sister turned up at the scene and are pleading with us not to go through insurance for the damage cause "hes only 18 and hes already had 2 accidents his insurance is gonna go up sky high" i was like omg if hes already had 2 accidents isnt that saying something! needless to say after we thought about it for a bit we thought well what if either of us needs to be off work with injuries they are not going to pay our wages are they? and also they are strangers how can we trust that they will pay for the damage? i mean they seamed genuine but you just never know do you especially if its going to cost a lot cause we have parking sensors that may be damamged and i think our tow bar is also damaged, even the police said its going to cost a fortune to repair, so i think i would rather be safe than sorry.
Anyway enough of the ramble i have a terrible headache, and a stiff painful neck so i am not too good atm.

Omg defo claim on their insurance!! Like you say you don't know the full cost right now!! And if genus 18 and already had two accidents maybe he shouldn't be driving??? Glad to hear you are all ok x in a case like this it is always the person who hits from behinds fault! They should drive being able to stop!!

On a lighter note... I borrowed rumba from my mum! Gonna give it a go whilst were away!!!!

Keep smiling x your all ok x x

Back