My weight loss diary on Xenical! :)

So I thought I'd have a bit of a naughty dinner tonight as it is New Years Eve and I'm not going out for a meal or anything like that :)

Today I have had:

Breakfast
- 2 fried eggs
- 3 slices of brown bread
- bit of butter on each slice of toast

Lunch - 2 bananas...(I love bananas now :D)
- 1 slice of toast with butter and jam

Dinner - 2 Chicken Breast Fillets
- 2 Yorkshire Puddings
- 6 roast potatoes
- Gravy

It was sooo yummy :D

I've been naughty today...As it is New Years Day I treated myself to some junk food as my way of having a fresh start and celebrating the New Year :)

Tomorrow I am back on track and starting exercise. To start with I am going to be doing 15 minutes of skipping in my home 3 days a week and increase it to 5 days a week for 30 minutes when I feel that I am ready. Looking forward to it :)

rosie1234 said:
I've been naughty today...As it is New Years Day I treated myself to some junk food as my way of having a fresh start and celebrating the New Year :)

Tomorrow I am back on track and starting exercise. To start with I am going to be doing 15 minutes of skipping in my home 3 days a week and increase it to 5 days a week for 30 minutes when I feel that I am ready. Looking forward to it :)

Ditto - had some very naughty cookies this morning, yum yum. ;) But I've been more or less on track for the rest of the day so far. xx

Ditto - had some very naughty cookies this morning, yum yum. ;) But I've been more or less on track for the rest of the day so far. xx

Haha glad to know I'm not the only one :p lol. I was expecting to get paid tomorrow but I got paid 1 day early so I treated myself hehe. The junk food is all I've had to eat today so could of been worse but tomorrow is a new day :) x

Last edited:
i think we all might have had a bad day today lol

and yep tomorrow is a new day. :)

i think we all might have had a bad day today lol

and yep tomorrow is a new day. :)

Probably lol. I don't blame myself or anyone else for doing so lol.

I am staying on track now until my planned off days lol but there's not that many :)

I really hope 2013 will be my year to lose weight and become a Mummy :D xx

Weigh in!

Hi everyone.

I only properly realised yesterday that it was Thursday the next day lol.

I weighed myself an hour ago...and I am still the same weight!!

I've only had a few good days the past week though so I wasn't really expecting much of a lose but I am pleased that I have not gained anything.

I did 15 minutes of skipping yesterday. I started by warming up my ankles first by rotating them 10 times one way, then 10 times the other way, and they feel fine :) I enjoyed it, I jumped to music and had a bottle of water next to me.

Next week I will get a lose because I am staying on track all week :) My next planned day off is in exactly 2 weeks, where me and my partner are celebrating our 3 year anniversary. But I will weigh myself before we go out lol. It is also exactly 2 weeks until my short term goal of getting under 14 stone! Not far to go. It's soooo close yet so far lol.

Hope you're all ok and doing well.

ooohhhh exciting times coming your way hun... good lunck. and well done on the sts

ooohhhh exciting times coming your way hun... good lunck. and well done on the sts

Thank you hun :D I really appreciate you (and everyone else :)) reading my diary and supporting me :) It means a lot to me.

Next week I WILL have a loss :D I WILL! xx

we ALL will !!! :):):):):)

Weighing in :D OMG! :D

Hi everyone. Not been updating anything the past 6 days, sorry about that, but I have been on track and eating healthily :D

I weighed myself 20 minutes ago and I have lost 2.8lbs since last week :D :D I am sooooooo happy and chuffed, I can't believe it!

I achieved my short term goal of getting under 14 stone by the 17th January 2013. I have done it 1 week early :D yeayyyy.

My BMI is now under 30 so I am in the overweight category :D

I have a doctor's appointment later in the afternoon to get more Xenical and will let my Doctor know how I am doing :D I'm sure she'll be pleased :D

P.s, sorry for all the :D's...I'm just sooo happy lol.

Yay, that's great! I was thinking yesterday that I hadn't seen anything from you for a little while, so I'm glad you're doing well. :) xx

Yay, that's great! I was thinking yesterday that I hadn't seen anything from you for a little while, so I'm glad you're doing well. :) xx

Lol. I have been around, just been reading people's posts etc :) Thank you Tracy :D

Can't wait to reach my next short term goal :)

What did the dr say Hun???

And well done on your loss this week... X

Well done hun x bet you are feeling chuffed.

Back