My weight loss diary on Xenical! :)

Thank you very much Rach :D At least it is only once every year! It is the only time of the year where I will allow myself to eat loads lol. And yh we've got all year to lose it :) Can't wait until I reach my goal :) Thanks again :D

I'm the same girls! Glad Christmas is only once a year but I'm going to eat exactly wat I want and not worry I'm soo looking forward to roast potatoes n roast parsnip. Don't have them now cause of diet but will make up for it lol. I'll worry about any gain after. Lol. I go out for food with my family for new year so gunna stop tabs 20th Dec and start back 2nd Jan. Anyone having a break like me?x

And lol same, I am also going to eat what I want :) Roast potatoes are amazing!! I will also worry about if I have gained anything but it will be worth it. We all need to treat ourselves and Christmas is the only time that I will eat so much in 1 day lol. And well I have a doctor' appointment on the 12th December to get weighed by my doctor to see if I have lost 5% of my body fat in 1 month of being on Xenical so I will ask her when she would recommend that I stop taking Xenical and when to start again during Christmas. I might just have 2 days off the diet though.

I will be weighing in tomorrow :/ I am a bit worried because this week hasn't been a good week :( I am certain that I have gained. I can feel it :mad::sign0007:

Hi Rosie! Sorry, I didn't see your post a couple of days ago. If you're going to have Christmas Day off, I'd take your last tablets around the 22nd. I don't really know what a doctor would recommend as such, but you definitely need to stop taking Xenical if you are going to have a break! I would certainly only have 2-3 days off, any more and it would be really hard to get back to it, so be strong!! I had 2 days last year, and it was fine, going to allow 3 this year as I've lost a lot more now. :) xx

I will be weighing in tomorrow :/ I am a bit worried because this week hasn't been a good week :( I am certain that I have gained. I can feel it :mad::sign0007:

Dont beat yourself up hun! You never know the scales may suprise you! :) and if not best just to get week over with. Good luck with your WI though let us know how it goes x

Hi Rosie! Sorry, I didn't see your post a couple of days ago. If you're going to have Christmas Day off, I'd take your last tablets around the 22nd. I don't really know what a doctor would recommend as such, but you definitely need to stop taking Xenical if you are going to have a break! I would certainly only have 2-3 days off, any more and it would be really hard to get back to it, so be strong!! I had 2 days last year, and it was fine, going to allow 3 this year as I've lost a lot more now. :) xx

Hi Tracy. That's ok, no worries. I definitely will stop taking Xenical around the 22nd, dw about that lol. No-one would want the side effects lol. And yeah that's good. I think as it is my 1st Christmas trying to lose weight, I will only have 2 days off :) Can't believe it's near the end of 2012! It's gone so fast!! 2013 will be the new, slim and healthier me...or at least near that :D

There is 1 thing that I am worried about...I know that all weighing scales give different results, I know this because when I went to the Doctor's to last get weighed, I was 15st 5lbs...but then I went home (I live a 1 minute walk from the Doctor's) and weighed myself and it said 15st 0lbs...So I am worried that the Doctor's scale will not show that I have lost 5% of my body fat so far. The Doctor said if I haven't, then she won't give me anymore Xenical because if you don't lose 5% of your body fat in the 1st month and then 10% in 3 months, then you won't lose any weight in 12 months of being on Xenical.
So that is making me worried. It will be 28 days since I have been on Xenical on the 9th December...I am seeing the Doctor on the 10th December at morning time to get weighed and to get more Xenical if I have lost enough weight. I don't know if she would take my word for it that I have lost weight and been weighing myself ever Thursday at the same time on my home scales :/ I can only hope!

Dont beat yourself up hun! You never know the scales may suprise you! :) and if not best just to get week over with. Good luck with your WI though let us know how it goes x

I hope they do surprise me! A good surprise. Fingers crossed. Everyone has there bad weeks though so I won't be too harsh on myself lol. Thank you :) I will defo let you guys know. Mine and your weigh in days aren't far lol. Yours is Saturday's right? I remember you saying on another post, I think lol xx

sometimes in the beginning on these tablets you can feel bloated, so thats maybe whats wrong with you. Even though you feel bloated you still normally lose :D

Ohh I didn't know that they can make you feel bloated. Thank you for that information :) I hope I still do lose :)

Lol I thought so :) Thanks for the tip :) And yh so far I have lost 4.93% So close! Can't wait to weigh in :) Doing it weekly is much better and accurate :) xx

Yh same, weekly feels long enough as it is! Lol. Any longer and I'd be going mad with worry lol. Will be weighing in at 3pm :) xx

Back