My weight loss diary on Xenical! :)

well done a loss is a loss, its all i the right direction!! have you tried my fitness pal? - you can record your food on there, its very good :)

I never know where to measure for the waist either haha, you could just be a bit bloated maybe ??

Yh it is much better than gaining anything :) And yh I use my fitness pal. I love it! And I think I might be lol.

Thanks Rach :) How's your journey going? xx

i measure my waist in about 3 different places, so i cover all aspects..

the +2 inches, could be bloated ness from the food you have been, and the sugary carby foods...

im sure you will see a difference when you dont eat the foods in the above mentioned post..

well done on the loss though, a loss is a loss... work hard this week, and im sure nothing will catch up with you to bite ya in the bum.

come on you can do this

i measure my waist in about 3 different places, so i cover all aspects..

the +2 inches, could be bloated ness from the food you have been, and the sugary carby foods...

im sure you will see a difference when you dont eat the foods in the above mentioned post..

well done on the loss though, a loss is a loss... work hard this week, and im sure nothing will catch up with you to bite ya in the bum.

come on you can do this

I think I would forget where exactly to measure myself if I did it in 3 places lol. I do it right above my belly button, and yh I assume I am bloated lol.

Thanks Kes :D I know I can do it. I just gonna stay focused on losing weight and TTC :)

I know you all can do it :D

Right, new focused week :) This morning I had some Asda Rasberry Wheats that MrsWills told me about. Thank you for that, they're really nice and they're wholegrain :) I had a banana sliced up on top of it with half a glass of semi-skimmed milk. Really yummy and I'm still not hungry yet :)

:) It was really lovely. I would recommend them to people who like raspberries :) I prefer strawberries but they don't have strawberry wheat's! Sad face lol.

I am feeling really positive :) I'm making short term goals for myself too so that in the end I achieve my long term goal and maintain it :)

Yes you can do it.!
Loving the positive attitude!

Thank you Kes. Thank you everyone for your support and help <3 We can all do it!! We will all get there in the end :) x

I agree with Rachel small goals and steps achieved will make you feel good and keep motivated. You need an eye on the bigger picture but don't let it dominate you because it always seems so far away and when you struggle sometimes you give up. But keeping going to the next half stone or dress size is far easier

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I agree too Rach, small steps to my long term goal :) It'll also make my long term goal seem not that far away once I have done all my short term goals :)

And yh definitely Kat. I keep watching videos I have and looking at pictures of myself from what I am slim with no belly and it does help because I am working really hard to be like that again :)

I have been on track and not had any bad foods :) Feeling more positive about this now.

I have my doctor's appointment tomorrow morning where I will be weighed and my doctor will tell me if I can keep taking Xenical or not. I really hope she lets me because I wouldn't be able to lose weight without it. Xenical makes me not eat bad because of the symptoms so I really like it. Wish me luck :)

I'm sure with some determination you can do it without the tablets, but good luck tomorrow.

I'm sure with some determination you can do it without the tablets, but good luck tomorrow.

I think I wouldn't be able to do it without Xen. It stops me from eating bad and is a reminder to me to stay focused. Before I started taking it, most days I would only have lunch and dinner, but now I always have 3 meals and I never snack :)

Thanks Kes :) I made the appointment really early so that I wouldn't be sat at home waiting for ages lol, I only live less than a minutes walk from the doctor's lol. I will be posting in at about 9am :)

Morning everyone :)

Just came back from Doctor's and I got good and bad news from her.

My doctor said I can still take Xenical :) ... but...she needs to ring the chemist to see if they still have any Xenical. She said that she thinks they have stopped manufacturing them :/ Just my luck. I've lost 12.6lbs in 1 month from Xenical and now there might not be anymore. My doctor will ring the chemist and then Reception will contact me to let me know if they have any or if they have stopped doing them.

You should be able to get Orlistat of some sort, even of it's the Teva brand. My last pack, picked up last week, is Teva, not Roche, but it's the same stuff. Glad she's letting you stay on it. :) xx

How is Orlistat different to Xenical? Thanks Tracy. When the receptionist calls me, if she says they don't have Xenical then I'll ask the receptionist to ask my doctor if I can get Orlistat prescribed to me instead :)

She didn't even weigh me lol. I just wrote down on paper how much I lost each week :)

Xenical IS Orlistat. ;) Orlistat is the name of the drug, Xenical is the brand name, the same as Nurofen is a brand name for the drug Ibuprofen. Xenical is made by a company called Roche, and they had exclusive rights to its manufacture for a while, but now a company called Teva also has the rights, and they just sell it under the generic name Orlistat. Your GP can prescribe either. xx

Ohh I see, sorry I am a bit dumb lol. Will defo ask about that then. I wish they would hurry up and call me :( I am starving and I had my last pack of Xen yesterday. Should I eat breakfast even though I won't have any Xen? Dunno whether to risk it or not. Thanks again for all your help Tracy :D x

Back