My weight loss diary on Xenical! :)

They definitely will see the weight come off Rach :D Is there a maximum time that you're allowed to be on Xen? Do I have to stop taking Xen when my BMI is under 30?

I think in 1 or 2 months time I will also make a nurse appointment to get weighed in to update my weight. The last time I got weighed by the nurse was the 1st November. I think I'll do that just so they know I am losing weight and trying my best :)

Oh by the way, you know my ankle was sprained about a month ago...well it is all better now :) I am slowly doing exercise again with little pressure on my left ankle because I do not want to sprain my ankle again. It was in so much pain.
Gradually I will do more difficult workouts and also I will increase the time bit by bit. I love feeling so positive and focused now! :D

i think once your bmi gets under 30 they may take you off it, but by then you will be well able to go it alone!!

Great news about your ankle just take it easy still and dont over do it :D

Oh ok. Is it recommended to stop taking Xen if your BMI goes under 30? If my Doctor says to stop taking it when my BMI is under 30 then I will just keep telling my mind and keep thinking that I am still taking Xen so I don't get the side effects lol. That is what works for me at the moment. But I will also stick to 3 meals a day, no snacks except healthy stuff, portion control and exercise :) When I am not taking Xen anymore, I'm not going to ruin the weight that I lost while being on it :) I will keep on losing lots more until I reach my goal and then I will maintain my goal weight :)

And thanks Rach, dw I will be careful this time :p :) xx

Thanks :) I feel prepared lol. I am nearly under 30. I am currently 30.71, so I am quite close. Can't wait until I reach my goal weight :D I think the most thing I am worried about is maintaining my goal weight :S :/

No I don't mind hun, and yh it is. A healthy weight BMI for my height is from 18.5 till 25. 9 stone would make my BMI 19.18. I know it seems low but when I get to 10 stone, if I am too skinny/thin or if I am happy with how I look, then I won't lose anymore :) But if I think I need to lose a tiny bit more than I will. But I also know muscle can effect the scales so if I was exercising to build muscle then 10 stone would be more than fine :)

hey hun, when i was taking the tablets, my dr was quite happy to keep them going until i got into a healthy BMI range (which never happened LOL). it is recomended that you dont take them more than 12 months, but i was on and off them due to being away, ill (i had viral meningitis) and i had a break off them so he was also happy to keep them going...

it just depends on what your dr is happy doing. :)

hey hun, when i was taking the tablets, my dr was quite happy to keep them going until i got into a healthy BMI range (which never happened LOL). it is recomended that you dont take them more than 12 months, but i was on and off them due to being away, ill (i had viral meningitis) and i had a break off them so he was also happy to keep them going...

it just depends on what your dr is happy doing. :)

Hey again hun, how're you? And oh ok, yh I guess it's just what my Doctor thinks is best for me :) I hope she lets me stay on them until I am in the healthy range :) That would be so great! Thanks x

Hi hunni, from what i know you can only have them if u have a bmi over 30. Not sure about when you get down to 30 on them.. i just dunno but i hope i can keep going with them when i get to 30... eventually lol. x

Hey hun. Thanks for your info. I will ask my doctor once I am under 30 if I can still take it :) Thanks for all your help everyone xx

:D :D Happy happy! Weighing in!

Weighing in!!

I am so so so pleased and happy :D I have lost 2 lbs since last week...I am really happy because I have lost my 1st stone, just about lol. I have now altogether lost 14.6lbs in 6 weeks. That is massive for me lol. I treated myself to a little chocolate :) Really pleased :D Fingers crossed for more good weeks to come :)

I didn't mess up or eat anything I shouldn't :D And it has paid off.

For breakfast I had some Raspberry Wheats with 200ml of semi-skimmed milk with 1 banana on top...Or fried egg with toast (I love fried eggs too much!) or just toast with a bit of butter and jam

For lunch I have had tuna sandwich or tomato soup with some brown bread or pasta or a banana and yogurt.

For dinner, nearly everyday I have chicken breast fillet (it's so yummy and full of protein)...I have 2 pieces with either pasta or rice. Someday I have pasta with tomato sauce and vegetables :) Sometimes I have veg on the side with some of my dinners.

Thank you to everyone who has giving me any advice, helped me and been supportive. You're all such nice people and I really hope you all achieve your goal weight in the not so far future (I know you all can do it!) :D

:happy036::bliss:

Last edited:
Sorry about all the smiles lol. I am just soooooo happy I have made it this far so far :D Can't explain how happy I am. Feeling so positive and so focused to get slim :D

Well done on the 2lbs. And it sounds like you have got it going good.. keep it up and you will do just fine.

Well done on the 2lbs. And it sounds like you have got it going good.. keep it up and you will do just fine.

Thank you hun :D Been meaning to ask you if you have a diary on here too or if you weigh in someone every week, just kept forgetting lol.

Will definitely be keeping this up :D Thank you Kes.

Thank you hun :D Been meaning to ask you if you have a diary on here too or if you weigh in someone every week, just kept forgetting lol.

Will definitely be keeping this up :D Thank you Kes.

I have a diary yep. Called pretty little blue pill. :)

Back