My Weight Loss 'Journey'

julie3003

God I hate the word 'journey' ha ha!!

ANyway
Just at the end of week 1, fell off teh wagon big time on saturday night.

Hoping setting up this thread and starting a diary may help me keep on track. Got an op in Ausust and really need to get weight down by then!

Weigh In tomorrow, so fingers crossed I didnt undo all the good work last night!

Good luck hun, I fell off the wagon in week 1 too and it was disheartening at first, but the people at this forum are so supportive - just remember why you're doing this and stay focused! We're here for the good times and bad. Good luck! x

Thank you ladies for the support, its really appreciated!

Weight Loss = - 6 lbs, so its still good (but could have been better if I hadnt pigged ou!!).
Anyway, back to it! I might even try to set up a weight loss ticker later on as loads of you seem to have one

Have a great bank holiday everyone!

Well done Julie :)

Hiya Ladies I was ill for a few weeks and couldnt do teh plan. Back on the wagon now and lost 13lbs in first week, made uP!!
How is everyone getting on?

Wow - that's fab - well done! :D I'm having my second weigh in on Friday but really don't feel like I've lost much, if anything, this week!

Hiya Kirsty,
If you have been 100% I bet you loose at least 1/2 stone!!. Please post and let me know!!

Back