My weight loss

Sparkled

Hi all, very first thread. I’ve been doing exante TS and on day 8. Everything going well except complete exhaustion since Friday. All I’ve done so far this weekend is sleep. Even climbing the stairs exhausts me. This really needs to pass by tomorrow or I won’t be able to work. I’m on 3 shakes a day, 4litres of water and a can of Dr Pepper zero. Good news is I lost 11 bs in my first week but that’s not helping to keep me motivated. Any advice greatly appreciated :)

Hello and welcome :classic_smile:

I’m sorry to hear you’re feeling so exhausted, and hopefully that will soon pass

.......I’ve been TS since January 1st and feel great, so it may be that you’re just taking a while to adapt to the diet

Perhaps doing Working Solutions for a while might be an idea? Slower weight loss I believe, but you get a low calorie meal in addition to the packs. Is your job very physical? If so, this might be the answer for you :classic_smile:

Good luck on your journey :classic_big_grin:

Hi all, very first thread. I’ve been doing exante TS and on day 8. Everything going well except complete exhaustion since Friday. All I’ve done so far this weekend is sleep. Even climbing the stairs exhausts me. This really needs to pass by tomorrow or I won’t be able to work. I’m on 3 shakes a day, 4litres of water and a can of Dr Pepper zero. Good news is I lost 11 bs in my first week but that’s not helping to keep me motivated. Any advice greatly appreciated :)
What a fantastic loss . Well done.

Well done! Im starting my 4th week TS tomorrow. The tiredness only disappeared this week. Stick it out as best you can, I suspect it may all be teething issues. Well done on your fantastic loss x

Hi thanks for advice. I can't introduce food right now or it will be game over lol. Hoping it will pass by in next few days and it's not as bad as the weekend. Very hungry today. I thought all these side effects would be in first few days and not a week into it. No wonder I thought it was easy at first lol. Hope everyone's having a good day

If you ever feel rough or have overdone it a bit, don't feel bad about having an extra shake/bar. I've been doing the same as you for a few weeks, and have felt fine the entire time. And then on Sunday, I got very weary, coupled with a bad stomach and headache too. No idea why but it wasn't much fun. I think I overdid it with chores and racing about, but even so. Today however, after a good sleep, all is well again. Just had my second shake and umpteenth gallon of water. You'll be fine Sparky, keep it going, haha :)

Feeling much better today. Enough that tomorrow I might go for a swim before work. Day 10 done, although it’s not over I am fine about getting through it. One shake to go in about an hour. Thanks for your kind words of support these last few days peeps xx

Yeah, you can get through it. You'll make it harder if you snack and get out of ketosis. Why not cut up a bar into little chunks and have one or two of those if you feel poorly. If you're just struggling mentally, the only thing to do is drink water, go and buy some interesting tea/coffee, and keep really busy. Remember that you are getting lighter and closer to your goal by the minute...

Well I got through the day thank you lovelies fir helping. I’m only on shakes. I split the chocolate into 2 and had 2 hot chocolates this afternoon which really helped. Here’s to day 13 onwards and upwards. Good luck everyone x

Day 13 completed, very easy today, even forgot to have my shake earlier, just having it now then off to bed. Hope everyone else had a good day and here’s to a great weekend 😀😀

Ooh.....what are you crocheting?

I make blankets and things for charity......I love crochet, so relaxing 😊

Ooh.....what are you crocheting?

I make blankets and things for charity......I love crochet, so relaxing 😊
I’m making the Attic 24 Hydrangea stripe blanket for my sofa. I also knit, very relaxing. Weirdly I can’t just sit and watch tv I get bored and it helps me to stay out of the kitchen lol

Back