My weight lost journey

ljackson

Hi I have decided to keep a weight loss and food diary, hoping it will keep me on track. Also be able to refer to this for good and hopefully not bad weeks. 3 stone to loss. So this is day one and so far I have had
Day 1: Orginal day
Breakfast. Salmon fillet, salad leaves, tomatoes, cucumber, lemon juice, cup tea and a banana
lunch. 2xB choices, 70g fruit and fibre, milk from A choice allowance, cup tea.
Dinner. Homemade chicken curry with 28 g rice (5 syns) smells so good I want it now.so hungry after dinner had some chicken and salad aswell will only drnk water rest of he evening nt drunk enough today.

Last edited:
Day 2 have made a pledge not to weigh myself at home, so I have threw the scales in the bin. Just back from some very much needed basics, fruit, veg,yogurts, meat etc. about to make some Quorn sausages, rasher bacon, toms,mushrooms and slice toast. Yummy can't wait. X
I think Cumberland Quorn sausages are 1 syn each and 1 tbsp Tom ketchup is 1 syn,1 toast HEB and 1 tsp butter 2 syns, think rest is free, not bad for big meal.
Feels like I've eaten a lot today as well as the above had 3chiken thighs and salad with fat free yog 2 meringues and options highlight with grapes and strawberries syns for mer and options.

Last edited:
Day 3
Feel so stuffed and bloated today, think had to much fruit and yogurt always bloats me, cooked quiche for later.( cottage cheese,2 eggs, Toms, mushrooms, pinch dill, 2 slices lean ham) I know should have breakfast but to full at moment. Feel very tried so protein today, that usually wakes me up.

Back