My weight watchers journey :)

I'm on 40 points at the moment, going gym tonight and I have body combat tomorrow, I do enjoy going gym so I won't stop, I know I'll lose weight eventually :) xx

Hi hun i know the feelin of not feelin good in ur own skin try not worry about the gain u can do this hun can i ask how u done the picture inataion pls x

Sent from my GT-S5360 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun i know the feelin of not feelin good in ur own skin try not worry about the gain u can do this hun can i ask how u done the picture inataion pls x

Sent from my GT-S5360 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im defiantly feeling very positive about everything now, I'm really enjoying weight watchers and really enjoying the gym! Which is very odd for me! .. Go on to modelmydiet.com and then just put in your weight, height etc.. .. I didn't know how to save it so I just screen shot it so I had it saved :)

Another day done!!

Just got home from the gym, flipping loved it again. :) .. Another 40 minutes on the cross trainer which burned 262 calories!! It was soo hard but it puts me in a really good mood which is quite odd!! Lol

im over the fact that I gained a tiny bit at my weigh in last night, today was day 1 of week 3 for me and I WILL get a loss on my next weigh in, maybe only small, but I will get one!! :)

not only am I going to the gym now but me and my wonderful fiancé decided to start a "30 day plank challenge!" .. So we searched the internet and found a good one where the length of time we have to stay in the plank position gets higher and higher as the days go on and today was day 3 for us, day 1 and 2 was for 20 seconds and today was 30 seconds, Its incredibly hard but it makes us feel good and it's funny! lol

heres to another brilliant day tomorrow and good luck to anyone that has a weigh in!! :)

Hi,
Been toying with the idea of going back to class after a year off. I recently got engaged (may1st) and need to be healthy for our wedding (not planned yet, but will be abroad!)

Just wanted to say that you have inspired me to go back to class! Our stats are fairly similar and love how happy you sound in your posts!

I have found that my local class is on a wednesday evening and look forward to joining next week!

Thank you for being so inspiring! ? x

Hi,
Been toying with the idea of going back to class after a year off. I recently got engaged (may1st) and need to be healthy for our wedding (not planned yet, but will be abroad!)

Just wanted to say that you have inspired me to go back to class! Our stats are fairly similar and love how happy you sound in your posts!

I have found that my local class is on a wednesday evening and look forward to joining next week!

Thank you for being so inspiring! ? x

Hi hun!! Thankyou so much for being so lovely! I've never been called inspiring before so that's truly made my day :)
I'm actually in the middle of planning my wedding at the moment too, we're looking at getting married around July/august time next year so it's still quite a while away but it's already coming around so fast!

I would 100% recommend returning to your class, i find it a huge help! love having someone weigh me every Tuesday evening too! Good luck xx

Last edited:
On to another day :)

i know I say it all the time but how fast are the days/weeks going?!

Today is day number 2 of week 3 for me, can't believe I've been doing this for 16 days!! .. It's not a really long time but I'm normally an absolute fail at diets and losing weight, I can normally get to no more that day 2/3 and here I am on day 16!! .. I've not lost much weight at all so far but I am much happier already, I wake up looking forward to my day and I make much better and healthier food choices which my sister and fiancé have commented on :)

i seem to be wishing the weeks away as I'm already so looking forward to my 3rd meeting/weigh in on Tuesday evening!

im off to body combat with my sister tonight, looking forward to it, it's going to be such a struggle but I already know that I won't be giving up, no matter how hard it gets, I've done enough giving up/failing in the past to know how much of a horrible feeling it is, especially when you think a few months later, if I had stuck to my diet I would be at my goal by now!!

Anyway, heres to another fantastic day. And good luck to anyone who's weighing in!! Xx

Bed time again already!!

today has been a brilliant day, had body combat with my sister tonight, absolutely amazing! .. One of the hardest things I've done in a long time but it felt so good when I finished, knowing I managed to get through the entire class :)

I obviously was not in the mood to come home from body combat and cook myself a big tea (fiancé and daughter had there's before body combat) so i tried the the weight watchers Bolognese al forno pasta ready meal, took 8 minutes in the micro wave and during that 8 minutes I managed to have a quick shower and get in my pj's so it was all ready by the time I was ready to sit down and eat it, and it was actually really nice, defo one I would recommend, I've tried the weight watchers chicken tikka ready meal too which is also very nice :)

Anyway, it's time for bed for me now so I will talk to anyone (if there is anyone!! Haha) in the morning :) xx

Sounds like you had another great day Hun well done. And good on ya for getting through the body combat. Xx

Wow, well done on the exercise! It's my nemesis!

maybe this weeks gain was a little water retention from the muscles from the exercise? Anyway, fab to see you haven't let it dishearten you xx

Sounds like you had another great day Hun well done. And good on ya for getting through the body combat. Xx

Thankyou!! .. It was so hard but I'm sure the more I do it, the easier it will get! Sad to see you leaving us for slimming world but really hope you get the results you deserve xx

Wow, well done on the exercise! It's my nemesis!

maybe this weeks gain was a little water retention from the muscles from the exercise? Anyway, fab to see you haven't let it dishearten you xx

Thankyou! I was never a big fan of exercise myself, I'm sure if I was, I would never of ended up the size I am now!
I was upset and a little angry when I realised I had gained a tiny amount but I just sat down when I got home and literally spoke to myself, saying I can either let it get to me and completely give up and carry on being fat and embarrassed about leaving my own house or I can learn from it and move on and just hope for a loss next week and thank god I decided to choose the 2nd option!!

Hope your having a brilliant day x

Morning everyone :)

woke up feeling slightly achey from body combat last night, it's strange because I actually like feeling a bit achey, reminds me of what I achieved :)
I paid for my passport and printed off the forms the other day and I'm off to get the forms and photos signed today and then sending them right off, I'm really excited about it all, also my wonderful fiancé is paying half towards Paris today too! Everything is coming around so fast :)

me, my fiancé and our daughter have our week in haven on 19th of September, we're going to chessington world theme park on the 2nd of November for a night in a hotel and then to the theme park for the day on the 3rd of November which is also our 3 year anniversary :) ..
And then on the 21st of November I'm going to Paris with my nan and both my sisters! We're getting the coach to London from plymouth (where I live) and then the tube to the euro star and then were on the euro star for just over 3 hours until we reach Paris and were in a lovely Paris hotel for 3 nights, we have also booked our tickets to go to to the top of the Eiffel Tower!! .. That is one of the many reasons why I'm losing weight, were obviously all going to be taking lots of photos and I want to be in them, I'm normally to embarrassed to be in photo graphs, but I know I cannot go to Paris and not take any photos, that would just be silly!

The 3 nights in Paris is going to be the very first time I've ever spent a night away from my daughter and she's almost 4 years old! .. I am nervous about leaving her because I'm going to miss her so much, I know she is obviously going to be well looked after by her daddy because he is brilliant with her anyway, he has even took the Friday and the Monday off work so he doesn't have to leave her which Im happy about :)

I know I talk about him a lot but he's worth talking about! He's the most incredible man I've ever met, tells me every single day without fail how much he loves me, how proud of me he is, always giving me compliments, he works full time and he still literally does everything for me and our little girl, as you can all probably tell, we are very very much in love with eachother :)
anyway, that probably made a few of you feel sick! Haha so that can be enough about my relationship.. Lol

that was a right essay wasn't it?! .. Anyway I'm off to the gym again tonight too, my idea today and not my sisters which I'm feeling very proud off! .. Hope everyone has a brilliant day :) xx

Last edited:
Ah well done on the gym again.

Lovely to hear how fond you are of each other, and some lovely plans.

Always good to have a goal to aim for xxx

Here to write my evening post like always :) .. Some people probably find it quite silly that I write on here at least twice every single day, sometimes more, but I find it really helps me, plus I like writing here!! Even if I am sometimes pretty much talking to myself! Haha, anyway ..

today I got my passport forms all signed and sent off so now it's just a waiting game for the interview stage now, finding it all really exciting, even though it's only a passport! Lol ..

Also went to the gym with my other half tonight instead of my sister, she looked after my daughter for us which was nice, she spoiles her rotten every time they see each other!! .. Really liked going with Steve (my fiancé) , we done 40 minutes on the cross trainer and 100 arm and 100 leg weight things! (Don't know the correct name) we are also on day 5 of our plank challenge which we decided to do in the gym instead of waiting until we got home which was good and today it was the plank position for 40 seconds!! Was really hard obviously, but I'm defiantly starting to find it a bit easier :) only got home about half an hour ago, so I had a lovely cold shower and now I'm in bed all comfy!! :)

i will be back In the morning to do my morning post :) hope everyone has had a brill day xx

Afternoon everyone :)

cant believe I didn't write in here yesterday, completly forgot!

so yesterday, we went too pan asia which is an all you can eat buffet for my sisters birthday and I had a small curry, a side of plain noodles mixed with bean sprouts and mushrooms, and some sugar free jelly with a diet coke! Was very proud of myself, especially when I had all the amazing looking food right in front of me!

Today we went to our gym and signed our daughter up to swimming lessons which she starts this Thursday at 6 :) she's very excited about them all but I'm sure she will be nervous when we're there!
i normally do my body combat at 6.30 on a Thursday but because of my daughters swimming lessons, I have booked myself on to body combat for 20 past 8 Tuesday evening so I'll be going straight there from my weight watchers class :)

I'm aiming to go to the gym every week day evening and have weekends off, so My plan is ..

Monday evening - gym.
Tuesday evening - body combat after my weight watchers meeting :)
Wednesday evening - gym.
Thursday evening - gym after my daughters swimming lesson :)
Friday evening - gym

and then Saturday and Sunday will be days to myself but we will probably end up taking our little girly swimming as it's free for us all as we're all members :)

we are planning on taking her swimming at some point tomorrow, probably be in the morning as it's always the quietest around that time, we bought her a new swimming costume and she chose a tinker bell one with a green tutu so she will defiantly stand out! Lol

hope me everyone had a brilliant day yesterday and another brill day today! Xx

Ah how lovely. Her cossie sounds super cute!!

Hubby works in a sports centre (and I work in the cafe there too!) so we get free gym & swim etc, but I seriously struggle for time to use it!!

Swimming lessons should be good. If nothing else, I think it's one thing that all children should learn to do! It's a life saving skill really! Hope she enjoys it xx

Ah how lovely. Her cossie sounds super cute!! Hubby works in a sports centre (and I work in the cafe there too!) so we get free gym & swim etc, but I seriously struggle for time to use it!! Swimming lessons should be good. If nothing else, I think it's one thing that all children should learn to do! It's a life saving skill really! Hope she enjoys it xx

Oh and well done on your choices when eating out too xx

Back