My weight watchers journey :)

Here to subscribe you're doing amazing.

Nic x

I'm loving filling and healthy. I've done weight watchers previously on the old points system and I lost 3 stone then so I know ww works. I much prefer f & h though as it is making me control my portion sizes as well as eating better healthier food.

Nic x

So had my 3rd weigh in last night ( Tuesday ) and I've stayed exactly the same, no loss but I did start measuring and I've lost 2 inches on my waist!!

Not to going to lie, I was disappointed about not losing anything this week, but because I've been going to the gym and been going swimming quite alot recently I was told to start measuring by my weight watchers leader and It defiantly made me feel much better when I measured and realised I am a couple inches smaller on my waist :)

we set our daughter up on swimming lessons at our life centre last week, to start tomorrow evening, and we decided to take her swimming Monday and yesterday after my fiancé got home from work, just to get her use to the water before her first swimming lesson tomorrow, she was nervous at first and didn't really know what to make of it all but after about 15 minutes, she loved it! And when we went last night, she got right in, kept asking to swim by herself and is even jumping in and putting her head right under the water, which is a massive achievement for her as she use to HATE getting water in her ears!

Also, not a really huge achievement but I wear bikini knickers and a tankini top with a clip at the back when I go swimming and I can now do the clip up on the next hole, and it defiantly feels a bit loser, not loads loser but still a bit!

I really do need to start writing in here twice every day like I use to but in my defence We have been extremely busy the last few days as were moving House on Saturday and we only started to pack our things up 3 days ago!! But I will try my best to get back into it :)

off to the gym again tonight, think I may be going by myself though as my sister has hurt her foot!

I will (hopefully, if I remember!) write in here again before I go to bed tonight, hope everyone has a brilliant day :) xx

So had my 3rd weigh in last night ( Tuesday ) and I've stayed exactly the same, no loss but I did start measuring and I've lost 2 inches on my waist!! Not to going to lie, I was disappointed about not losing anything this week, but because I've been going to the gym and been going swimming quite alot recently I was told to start measuring by my weight watchers leader and It defiantly made me feel much better when I measured and realised I am a couple inches smaller on my waist :) we set our daughter up on swimming lessons at our life centre last week, to start tomorrow evening, and we decided to take her swimming Monday and yesterday after my fiancé got home from work, just to get her use to the water before her first swimming lesson tomorrow, she was nervous at first and didn't really know what to make of it all but after about 15 minutes, she loved it! And when we went last night, she got right in, kept asking to swim by herself and is even jumping in and putting her head right under the water, which is a massive achievement for her as she use to HATE getting water in her ears! Also, not a really huge achievement but I wear bikini knickers and a tankini top with a clip at the back when I go swimming and I can now do the clip up on the next hole, and it defiantly feels a bit loser, not loads loser but still a bit! I really do need to start writing in here twice every day like I use to but in my defence We have been extremely busy the last few days as were moving House on Saturday and we only started to pack our things up 3 days ago!! But I will try my best to get back into it :) off to the gym again tonight, think I may be going by myself though as my sister has hurt her foot! I will (hopefully, if I remember!) write in here again before I go to bed tonight, hope everyone has a brilliant day :) xx

Hey Jodi! Well Done on losing your Inches, in my experience, when you lose Inches, the pounds are soon to follow just keep on it! X

popping in to follow you x for me inch loss counts for alot more then pounds lost. I love fitting into smaller clothes even if the scale hasnt moved much. Hope you have a good day x

Hey Jodi! Well Done on losing your Inches, in my experience, when you lose Inches, the pounds are soon to follow just keep on it! X

Hey! :) thankyou, I was very pleased when I realised I had lost inches, I think if I had not lost any weight or inches then I may have given up! But seeing the inches disappearing has helped me so much so I know I will 100% be carrying on! .. Today is day 1 of week 4 for me already :) x

popping in to follow you x for me inch loss counts for alot more then pounds lost. I love fitting into smaller clothes even if the scale hasnt moved much. Hope you have a good day x

Hey :) I defiantly agree with you on that! I always said from the beginning, that it's not about how much the scales are saying I weigh, it's about how i feel in myself and I will stop when I feel happy with the way I look, not how much I weigh :) x

Hey! :) thankyou, I was very pleased when I realised I had lost inches, I think if I had not lost any weight or inches then I may have given up! But seeing the inches disappearing has helped me so much so I know I will 100% be carrying on! .. Today is day 1 of week 4 for me already :) x

You're doing fab! You'll soon be at the end of your first month x

Thankyou very much! You have done amazing too! x

Unfortunately I got to goal in September, maintained till November and then fell off the a Wagon! Hoping to spend the next few days getting re acquainted with Minis and then get back on track in the near future. X

Morning all :)

yes I did completely forget to write in here again last night! .. It's crazy how busy we have been, my other half has obviously been at work all day so that leaves just me trying to keep an almost 4 year old entertained, along with trying to pack our entire house up!! We have also been taking her swimming each evening for the last 3 nights to get her use to the pools, which has really worked, thank god!! Seeing as she has her very first swimming lesson at 6 o clock tonight! Scary stuff but I'm sure she will do fab!

Still plodding along with weight watchers and still loving it huge amounts :) .. Can't believe I will be going to my 5 week weigh in/meeting on Tuesday! The weeks really are going so fast!

Before i I started weight watchers, we already knew what house we was moving too so I started my weight watchers in a class that's literally 2 minutes from the new house so it means once we move on Saturday, I will be able to continue to go to my normal class which I'm happy about :)

anyway, hope everyone has a brilliant day, I'm very much looking forward to watching my girly at her swimming lesson this evening so that's what I'm going to be looking forward to all day :) xx

Morning all :) yes I did completely forget to write in here again last night! .. It's crazy how busy we have been, my other half has obviously been at work all day so that leaves just me trying to keep an almost 4 year old entertained, along with trying to pack our entire house up!! We have also been taking her swimming each evening for the last 3 nights to get her use to the pools, which has really worked, thank god!! Seeing as she has her very first swimming lesson at 6 o clock tonight! Scary stuff but I'm sure she will do fab! Still plodding along with weight watchers and still loving it huge amounts :) .. Can't believe I will be going to my 5 week weigh in/meeting on Tuesday! The weeks really are going so fast! Before i I started weight watchers, we already knew what house we was moving too so I started my weight watchers in a class that's literally 2 minutes from the new house so it means once we move on Saturday, I will be able to continue to go to my normal class which I'm happy about :) anyway, hope everyone has a brilliant day, I'm very much looking forward to watching my girly at her swimming lesson this evening so that's what I'm going to be looking forward to all day :) xx

You were so organised with your pre-planning of meeting choice! It's great that you won't have to change after only 5weeks! I hope that your little princess enjoys her first swimming lesson, such a mile stone for her :) x

You were so organised with your pre-planning of meeting choice! It's great that you won't have to change after only 5weeks! I hope that your little princess enjoys her first swimming lesson, such a mile stone for her :) x

I know, I did shock myself a bit with how organised I actually was! Haha she's very excited about her lesson, but that could all change once she's actually there! x

I know, I did shock myself a bit with how organised I actually was! Haha she's very excited about her lesson, but that could all change once she's actually there! x

I'm sure she will be just fine! Let us know how she does x

So, my daughter LOVED her swimming lesson! .. She gave me and her daddy a kiss and went straight over to her swimming teacher when we had to go up stairs to the seats, she knew we was watching her from the seats too as she waved to us, she got right into the pool, swam with a one of those long noodle things and swam on her back to which she has never done before.. Also, they were told to jump into the pool and she did, no fuss or anything, just went for it!!
To say I'm proud would be a massive under statement! .. She made me feel extremely proud, just sat there watching her was amazing and she can't wait for next Thursday for her 2nd lesson now!

Hope everyone has had a brilliant day :)

So, my daughter LOVED her swimming lesson! .. She gave me and her daddy a kiss and went straight over to her swimming teacher when we had to go up stairs to the seats, she knew we was watching her from the seats too as she waved to us, she got right into the pool, swam with a one of those long noodle things and swam on her back to which she has never done before.. Also, they were told to jump into the pool and she did, no fuss or anything, just went for it!! To say I'm proud would be a massive under statement! .. She made me feel extremely proud, just sat there watching her was amazing and she can't wait for next Thursday for her 2nd lesson now! Hope everyone has had a brilliant day :)

Awwwwww I'm so glad she loved it! That must of been one Proud Parent Moment for the both of you! X

Back