My Weightloss Diary by mum_of_one :) !!

Oh bless you guys.. dont worry I am here. I have just been exhausted and not getting much sleep with little one so in the evenings not gone on much. I have been falling asleep on sofa. He is at nursery this morning so I have a little "me" time. Should be sleeping but instead I am on here!! LOL

I have hoovering and cleaning to do as well. A woman's work is never done!

Diet wise... all going ok. I really dont like core I have decided!! I am ravenous all the time and I think this is because I am scared to eat and I cant seem to judge how much to make/cook and eat without going over the top. Shall def go back to points next wk. Had a bad first day with it. I am getting used to it but not enough to stay in the zone for more than a week. I like the rigidity and structure of points.

Thank you for caring about me

XXXXXX

Points it is then, you need to do whatever suits you best. We're all her to support you on your journey. Good luck

M

Well yesterday I was so bad on diet! I had a friend visit whom I havent see for about a yr and she took us out for a slap up meal and I couldnt control myself LOL oh well. I dont even feel bad cos the food was soooooo good!

Lets just say.. I went to town. So back on track again... god.

I dont think weigh in so going to bode well. I must just knuckle down.

we both need to - i feel your pain.. how about a little challenge to get us back on track? do you have anything in particular this year that you would like to have lost some more weight for? holiday anywhere, birthday, wedding etc? xxx

we both need to - i feel your pain.. how about a little challenge to get us back on track? do you have anything in particular this year that you would like to have lost some more weight for? holiday anywhere, birthday, wedding etc? xxx

Hi Rach

Well I have a wedding in August but the whole point of me losing weight is to do more with Archie. Like swimming and not feeling conscious. I am starting points from today though. I cant take core anymore!!!!!

Have you been naughty love?

XXXXX

Hi hun

How you doing? Not been about much, trying to catch up on everyone

Hope all is well xx

Hiya hon.

Found this last wk hard. I bet weigh in is a stinker. I have to get back in the zone. Its flaming hard!!

You are doing great though love.

XXXX

Just catching up with you again.

Never tried core myself - am a bit like you and like the structure of points.

Hope you've had a loss this week. xx

Hi mate

Well I think weigh in is not going to bode well but I have to just get back in the zone with my points. It suits me better.

Thank you for posting in my diary. I am going to get round to visiting everyones. I get limited time most days

X

Hiya :) ... i know what your saying about core i couldnt do it either .. it was good cos it filled me up more BUT it was to rigid and i didnt get my snacks....
Have a good week xx

Hi guys

Well did core this wk and I hated it every second of it. I am back on points. Had some bad days this wk and consequently have had a gain of 2lbs. Oh well. I must be good now. Someone tell me off please? I had all my long hair cut off today and now I am worried my face looks like a moon!!! I am seriously contemplating going back to CD but I dont want to. Only to shift weight cos I feel I have a moon face.

Help!!!!!

XXX

aw, sweetie. You will be back on track soon enough.

Post us a pic of the new do - you will soon hear that you dont have a moon face - stop worrying (says she ;))

Hiya Hun.
Moon face get away i bet you look lovely,post a pici so we can all see...:)

That 2lb gain will be off in no time,stick with it.
i couldnt do core only lasted 2 days!!!at least you managed the full week...:eek:

Good luck for this week xx

you dont have a moon face you loser :p what you on about?!

hows points going for you today? better than core i hope xxx

Hi hun

Stick with WW and that 2lb will be off in nore time and more beside! I know its tempting to do CD, i have a months supply in my cupboard and often think i could lose a stone pretty quick on that then come back to WW for final one but then i remember i have no life when on CD!!!! At least this way, you still get to eat, drink and be merry!!!!!

And im sure your hair looks great, you re just on a downer!!!!!

xx

Hi guys

Loser here (that one is for you rach!) ha ha

I feel more positive today. Back on points and all is good in the world. Still not liking my hair. I feel it looks like someone took a bowl and put it on my head and cut round it LOL.

Thanks for all the support you guys give. It really helps me

XXX

I feel it looks like someone took a bowl and put it on my head and cut round it LOL.

Thanks for all the support you guys give. It really helps me

XXX

I am sure it doesn't look like that...but you did make me giggle at the thought - all those haircuts your mum did with her home hairdressing set years ago...no? Just me, then - and no, I am not psychologically scarred by it...;)

loser is my affectionate term that i save only for people i like :D like you!

really need to see a pic of this hair though, see what it really looks like :) x

Back