my weightloss diary

well today has been a really good day my diabetic consultant has put me forward for patient of the month due to the fact of my weightloss and diabetes control, woohoo i never thought i would see the day, she had major concerns about me the last time she saw me as my weight kept rising and my diabetes was running out of control,now everything is how it should be,even my blood pressure was perfect.it was the last time i would see her has she is going to pastures new and she was really pleased to have seen me before she left.

wednesday 14th october
breakfast:
toast x 2=3pts
milk 1pt

dinner:
chicken sandwich 5pts
ff 1pt

tea:
chicken omelette 5pts
bread 3pts
chips 2pts

total 20/22
ap = 4.5
steps = 12,032

carried forward:
ap = 11.5 /pts = 3.5

Last edited:
thats amazing Kim - well done :D i think thats just the icing on the cake of your STS's after a holiday isnt it? i would be grinning from ear to ear if id just had that remark from the docs!

really well done - your hard work is paying off! :D xxx

thats amazing Kim - well done :D i think thats just the icing on the cake of your STS's after a holiday isnt it? i would be grinning from ear to ear if id just had that remark from the docs!

really well done - your hard work is paying off! :D xxx
grinning isnt the word for it my mum said i was beetroot coloured i find it hard to accept compliments and get embarrassed really easily. ive proved to myself if i really want to do something i can. but i told the doc it was all my mums doing because if she hadnt have got up really fed up with her life one day and decided to do something about it i wouldnt have ended up at weightwatchers with her(cos i dont think i would have done it on my own).dr summers came out of consulting room with me and went to my mum shook her hand and said thankyou to her cos she was really concerned about what was happening with me last time and she thought i would have to be put on insulin cos it was getting worse.she said because my mum had been helping me i had now managed to stabelise my diabetes and as long as i didnt start putting weight back on i should be fine, and i was to keep up the good work.

aww thats fab hun :) you should be so proud of yourself - no need to be embarrassed when you do something really good like that! :)

i think it deserves a mention in our Team thread.. if you would like to share it with everyone of course :) its a very inspiring story! :) x

thursday 15th october
breakfast:
milk 2pts
porridge 2.5pts

dinner:
ham sandwich 3pts
wotsits 1.5pts

tea:
jacket spud 3pt
chicken in bbq sauce with mushrooms 3.5pts
more wotsits 1.5

total 17/22
ap = 0
steps = 0

carried forward:
ap = 11/pts = 3.5

Last edited:
friday 16th october
breakfast:
porridge 2.5
milk 1pt

dinner:
wotsits 1.5
ff 1pt

tea:
chicken curry 4.5
rice 5pts
crackers 2pts
chips 3.5

total 21/22
ap = 5
steps = 11,504

carried forward:
ap = 16/pts = 4.5

Last edited:
saturday 17th october
breakfast:

dinner:
chicken sandwich 5pts
crisps 1pt

tea:
pork with mushrooms and mustard sauce 2.5pts
noodles 3pts
bread 3pts
3 pink and whites 1.5

total 16/22
ap = 3.5
steps = 11,613

carried forward:
ap = 19.5 / pts = 10.5
drank and ate probably most of spare points so im setting them to zero hehehe

Last edited:
sunday 18th october
breakfast:

dinner:
yogurt 1.5
special k 1.5
bag crisps 1pt
milk 1pt

tea:
roast potatoes 3pts
beef 4pts
swede and carrot 0pts
yorkshire puds 1.5
gravy 2pts
new pots 2pts

total 17.5/22
ap = 4
steps = 10,098

Last edited:
well been for wi and yet again another sts i suppose at least its not a gain but i so wanted to lose at least half a pound, this now makes 4sts in a row (help)

sunday dinner, woop! sounds gorgeous :D wish i hadnt eaten so much rubbish today, wouldve much preferred something like that! :) x

ooh sorry, mustve cross posted with your last post.. will have a quick look through your food and see if i can spot anything x

Oh heck Kim bet your feeling fed up! Don't really know what to suggest I'm afraid :( are you varying your diet enough? Not eating enough activity points? Well done for keeping at it though x

maybe look at how much bread you're eating? noticed you had bread AND rice at one meal a few days back..

or, i know you are saving points during the week.. are you eating all of them when it comes to chinese time or whatever you save them for? Ive noticed you're earning a good few APs as well, so maybe save a few less points - if you are earning APs, you can find that your body needs a bit more energy.. from personal experience ive found i've lost more if i've eaten my APs x

maybe look at how much bread you're eating? noticed you had bread AND rice at one meal a few days back..

or, i know you are saving points during the week.. are you eating all of them when it comes to chinese time or whatever you save them for? Ive noticed you're earning a good few APs as well, so maybe save a few less points - if you are earning APs, you can find that your body needs a bit more energy.. from personal experience ive found i've lost more if i've eaten my APs x
my two worst downfalls are bread and crisps, ive decided from tuesday,(mondays tea is already planned)im going to vary my meals a bit this week and see if that helps, im also going to buy weightwatcher bread as well, and maybe some soups.hope you had a great time at the meet.x x

only thing i find about ww bread is if you're the only one eating it, it goes off fast.. plus i find i eat more to make up my points because it doesnt fill me!

maybe just aim for a few packets of crisps less? i cant see a problem - i mean you eat wotsits and quavers and stuff and theyre the best ones you can choose - really if you're sticking to your points and not going over / saving too many.. you shouldnt have a problem..

i'm a believer in the cutting bread down though.. i love bread same as you, and i try not to have more than 2 slices a day, and try to have at least one day a week where i have no bread at all x

Sounds like a plan to me x

Hey hun

sorry to hear you've had another STS. Can I ask how your fluid intake is? Just thinking that maybe your not getting enough fluid in your system to flush the salt from the crisps and stuff out.

I got to a bit of a plateu. So maybe try dropping a point, eat all your points and save your APs.

You're doing really and I'm sure you can get back to losing again

xx

monday 19th october
breakfast:
milk 2pts
porridge 2.5

dinner:
prawn sandwich in weightwatcher bread 2.5
crisps 1pt

tea:
fish 6pts
chips 3.5
peas 2pts
bread 2pts

total 21.5/22

ap = 3pts
steps = 9,109

very strange thing happened today i got an email from weightwatchers (named why arnt you losing weight) lol.im beginning to think big brothers watching me hehehe.

Back