My Weightloss Diary

OMG Nomorepie

I was exactly the same on Wednesday night that was my biggest hurdle so far, worsed time I have had so far, I even made my hubby go out treat himself to a take out and eat it in his car, as I couldnt have coped with anything being cook or eaten in the house. Thank goodness Wednesday has been and gone and my hubby is totally supportive apart from the fact he is going to have to buy me a new wardrobe full of clothes lol

Am gonna keep nipping on here to keep my motivation going

Day 006: Weigh in day and ... -14 lbs ... OMG

That's a fantastic loss, well done :) x x

Wow thats awesome!!! Well done on that!!
You must feel really proud of yourself. A stone off in only 1 week!!!!
Well done!!

Hey that's awesome!! Well done!!!! How can u be day 6 though?! I thought we started the same day. I'm confused lol. Well done him you've done really well!!! X

Welcome David, you're well on your way to your first weigh in, good luck

I got weighed on Monday morning and I started taking LT striaght away, so I counted Monday as day 1, which makes today day 6, which is probably wrong, but I just wanted to keep track of my progress.

No your right lol. We DID start the same day... I thought I was on day 5!! Lol!! Iv lost a day!!! I'm doing better than I thought ha ha. I don't get my weigh in til Monday :( nevermind. Well done for your amazing loss in SIX DAYS!!!! You've done so well x

well we made it the week!! How you feeling on day 7?? hope your still going strong x

Day 007: Saturday was a day of highs and lows; the high was of course my Weigh In. I lost an incredible 14 lbs, OMG! Now I know a lot of this was surplus weight from a weekend away in Liverpool and I’m also trying to keep things in perspective for those weeks when I don’t lose as much, but seriously 1 stone! I’m still really impressed with myself. J

The low was being at home and craving food all day, I though a lot of the urges had passed, they hadn’t and they returned with avengeance on Saturday. I wasn’t craving one thing, the constant though I should be eating something. On the positive side I survived, but it was hard work!

Day 008: Ugh! I though Saturday was hard, but yesterday was worse! It started off well went for a nice long walk, which made me feel good. But it was all down hill from there, constant craving for food again!

The smell of food in the house, the constant barrage of food adverts on TV, the sudden urge to get something from the fridge or have a packet of crisps!!!! It was horrible, in the end I had to get out of the house for 10-15 minutes just to make my think about something else. On the positive side I didn’t break, but I’m dreading next weekend already L

Congrats on the strong will! Don't worry about next weekend til it's here, with ketosis it could all feel different by then

Ur doing so well hun, keep hold of that positivity and stay focused. You really are doing so fantastically well. I know what you mean about the constant barrage of food... No wonder we are a nation in an obesity crisis. EVERY other advert is food, bus stop posters are food, everyone is always on about food. It's ridiculous. Well done for fighting the evil urges, we are well on our way now! We must be strong and not let anything ruin it!! Xx

Day 009: Thank you Monday and thank you work! Monday was a good day and lot easier than the weekend. I still had some of the cravings, but not having food within easy reach made it so much easier to handle. I’m getting use to having the shakes and not having anything at lunch time. I’m also getting use to feeling a bit thinner and I like the feel J

Day 010: Another good day, I don’t think the cravings have gone away completely, but they are definitely much easier to handle during the week. I had been thinking about my overall diet for a day or two, but a post by Squeeze86 has helped me vocalize my thoughts. I know the path looks long at the moment and the LT diet is hard, really hard, but I feel the weight coming off, I feel better than I did last week and WE need to believe WE’LL feel even better next week!

So thank you Squeeze86.

Aww I welled up a little at that, bless you, it's such a hard and emotional journey for us all and the positivity and strength from others is so powerful. And knowing that in turn we can give that back by offering our own support and strength to people, not only helps them but reinforces the bond that keeps us doing it together. Which inevitably improves our chances of success. I actually feel really close to everyone and in a weird way you the most. I'm so glad something I said has helped you and knowing that has helped me too so thankyou for mentioning it and your thanks :) means so much. keep going Hun, ur doing so well and I'm incredibly proud of you! We are going to do this!!
Xx

Day 011: Another good day, I think I’m getting into the “way” of things now. Don’t get me wrong I would still like to eat, but the temptation is not as bad. I’m starting to think about my next weigh in. I want to manage my expectations; I know quiet a few people on the forums had a small loss on the second or third weeks. But I need to listen to my own advice, a loss is a loss!

Day 011: Another good day, I think I’m getting into the “way” of things now. Don’t get me wrong I would still like to eat, but the temptation is not as bad. I’m starting to think about my next weigh in. I want to manage my expectations; I know quiet a few people on the forums had a small loss on the second or third weeks. But I need to listen to my own advice, a loss is a loss!

That's the spirit David, good luck but I'm sure that you will be fine:D

Back