my weird ramblings

Well done!!!!

Ive just read through your diary, and you are completely inspirational. To go through what you are with your ex, and bringing up a daughter with cp, AND losing massive amounts of weight....WOW! I'm impressed! I don't know where you get the energy to do Shred....I'm knackered all the time on ss. Keep up the good work! x

i love my ex, cant help it, lol ( my ex isnt kayas dad )

already had him call tonight, will be chatting to him later

well the pain in my ears back again :(

at some point i think im gonna have to go see the gp

Hi Claire --

Missed you yesterday. I hope things are okay.

My ears are (were) hurting and my GP wouldn't do squat. She said it was probably something viral and (after she looked done my throat because it hurt, too) -- she said, "Your tonsils don't look infected." I replied, "That's good since I had them removed when I was three!" UGH!

I hope your GP is better than mine -- and that you can get an appt today, and not have to wait over the weekend.

MinnieMel

ahh mel with my doctors you need to know your going to be sick 2 weeks in advance lol

if it gets bad then i will think about going in to the walk in centre in town

Yuck... then you are certain to catch something worse than your earache from all the sickies in there!

not really dont much worth of updating a diary, lol

spent a few hours chatting to the ex the other night, hopefully will see him next sunday, havent seen him in 8 months now thou we talk all the time, miss him alot

Hi Claire,

Glad to hear that you are doing okay. My life is about exciting as yours. I hope that you and "madam" get to see your ex. It woud probably be nice for all of you. Has he relocated from your area?

MM

no mel the ex im talking about never lived in sheffield. hes a squaddie, i left him 21 months ago but we always remained very close, we talk alot, usually about missing each other and when i was particularly ill one time he drove up to take care of me bless him

Hi Claire --

What's a "Squaddie" -- and if he is not from Sheffield, how did you meet?

MM

squaddie = army guy

he lives with mates in leeds ( next big town over from me ) when hes not at the barracks
we met when he basically demanded my phone number, email address and home address and then turned up at my house the next day, lol

He sounds like a man who knows what he wants.

the pains back :(
taken codiene, paracetamol and ibuprophen and have had a hot water botte against it but its not helping

on a happier note i got a picture text this afternoon
HIM in his uniform, swoon

I'm so sorry Claire. I hope your pain passes soon. Can you scan and post the picture to your albums?

MM

wish i could have the pic on here but i dont think he would be happy with that. thou he does insist on showing about half my pics to the lads in the barracks

dont know what to do with myself today

am home and bored and want a change of scenery but cant make my mind up on what lol

Any interesting exhibits, museums, etc. nearby?

well todays weigh in but ive no idea what the result was

my appointments 9.30 but when i arrived she was busy and asked me to wait 10 - 15 mins, normally woudnt be a problem but had to get to an appointment with the court officer so had to grab my packs and run insted

the appointment with the court officer, i went in, he checked the records told me i was in credit and apologised for them hassling me and then still wanted to question me on debts which i told him i have under control and talk about the stress of rasing a special needs child ( no idea why since they couldnt offer any help )

Oh no! are you weighing yourself at home so you have an idea of how much you have lost, or are you just going to wait for a nice surprise next week?

The court officer sounds like it was just an exercise in wasting time. I hope your day gets better!

Back