My WI on WW

missclare85

Silver Member
Hey all
had my first WI tonight after doing a full week of WW after CS and i lost 6.5lb im over the moon i didnt think id get anywere near that seen as tho id been dieting before hand!!!! :D

well done :D

proud of you

means the gyms paying off too:)

Wow! that is amazing, well done :)
Bet there were a few people turning green with envy at that meeting!
I started WW on Saturday - if I get a result even half as good as that I'll be delighted!!

oooo good luck dd26 keep me posted with how you do x

i dont know if this has made any difference but ive also been going the gym 3 times a week which i actually enjoy lol!

well i went for a run last night and intended to go tonight too but my legs are killing! going to get up for a swim before work tomorrow instead.
i had my first weigh in on saturday then went to a wedding where i consumed about 3 days worth of points so need to counteract that before this saturday!!!!

the only reason i say that is i cant run my legs give in so at the gym i do a fast walk on a 5% gradient an i manage to burn off 150 cals just on that one machine xx

My mum has a treadmill actually and only lives 10 minutes away so perhaps I should take advantage of that.
I prefer to run on the road but for nights like tonight the treadmill could be good - hillwalking might help to shrink my bum too!

Back