My Wise Food Diary plus Photos

Sum said:
mmm food diary is looking good K! And all this talk about Thorntons Melts is making me crave some :p Hope you've had a good week Xx

Wondered where you had gone Sum. Glad to see u back. Did you have a lovely 21st? I hope so.

I am sitting in the garden whilst the kids are mucking around in the paddling pool.
I have a jugful of tropical squash, ice, sliced lemon & apple by my side - shame it's not Pimms - lol

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lol Thanks K! yeah i had a brillaint 21st thank you - got some lovely presents and had a fun :D (Lots of cake aswell lol :p)

Thats sounds amazing K! It was such lovely weather yesterday. Ahh if only we could break out things like ice cream and milkshakes in this lovely weather. Today's weather doesn't look as nice though but atleast it will keep us away from ice crem or pimms ;)

Sum said:
lol Thanks K! yeah i had a brillaint 21st thank you - got some lovely presents and had a fun :D (Lots of cake aswell lol :p)

Thats sounds amazing K! It was such lovely weather yesterday. Ahh if only we could break out things like ice cream and milkshakes in this lovely weather. Today's weather doesn't look as nice though but atleast it will keep us away from ice crem or pimms ;)

Lovely weather here - kids in pool again !!
I had strawberries & icecream today - 1 scoop Walls light vanilla - only 1.5 syns - totally worth it!!

03/06/11
RED DAY

Brekkie
42g Weetabix Crunchy Bran 1 HEB
SS Milk from HEA
Coffee , splenda & milk from HEA

Lunch
3 Slices Warburtons Danish Brown 1 HEB made into Cheese & Ham Toasties (1 HEA) 1.5 Tblsp Ketchup 1.5 syns

THEN OCADO DID NOT DELIVER - MY DINNER ON BOARD - NOTHING TO COOK

Tea
Pizza GoGo Large pizza (BBQ sauce, onion , peppers (my 1/3rd superfree !!) smokey sausage) and a TexMex - my favourite!!

Plenty of squash

Then as totally p**sed off with Ocado as we stayed in to not even receive our delivery which meant shopping tomorrow at tesco which meant kids missed swimming etc etc

So ate some Chocolate clusters!!!

God help my WI sunday

04/06/11
Back on track after remembering that pizza and my stomach do not get on!! ( not had take out this year!)

GREEN DAY

Brekkie
Nowt - still stuffed from last night . Managed a coffee

1/2 pint Sugar free Peardrop squash
1/2 pint sugar free Cola Bottle squash

Dinner
Tuna , Pasta Penne - 1 HEB, 1 HEA & 1 syn
Homemade - squash cocktail - delish
1/2 pint Sugar free cola bottle drink

Strawberries & 1 scoop Walls Light 1.5
Syns

Tea
Campbells Pasta N Sauce (using milk from HEA) 1.5 syns
Strawberries & 1 scoop Walls Light Icecream 1.5 syns

Attachments

• image-771325597.jpg
    image-771325597.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
01/06/11
GREEN DAY

Lunch
2 egg - ham, mushroom & red onion omelette with 28g melted cheddar cheese on top plus 2 tblsp ketchup 2 syns
1/2 melon

Congratulations on your fantastic weightloss so far! This omelette sounds delicious, think I might pop in on your food diary - you're a good motivation to me, thank you!:D

You are very welcome!
I love omelette - provided i chuck in loadsa veg - Slice 4 large mushrooms, 1 red onion. Spray frylight into a nonstick small-medium frying pan. Fry until soft and golden. Add ham- if using torn randomly. Put grill on. In a jug beat 2-3 eggs and a little milk & seasoning. Sometimes I add soy sauce too!
Pour over veg
Allow to cook
Then place under grill to cook top.
Sprinkle cheese on top and grill til melted - serve

Other omelettes I make use red peppers, sliced tomato (breakfast omelette - mush, tomato, bacon) , and I sometimes dot on cottage cheese too!

Kx

05/06/11 WI saw 1lb on
GREEN DAY
Brekkie
28g Shreddies 1 HEB
SS Milk from HEA
Coffee & splenda and milk from HEA

Dinner
Meatless Meatloaf 1.5 SYN, new potatoes, salad, Coleslaw 0.5 syns & 2 tblsp piccalilli 1 syn
1 pint Sugar Free lemon sherbet squash

1/2 pint fruity squash
Fruit Salad

Snack
Fruit Salad
Coffee & milk from HEA

Tea
1/2 or a bit more of leftover meatless meatloaf - 3 syns
2 weightwatcher dessert yogurts

Snacks
2 Thorntons Moments - yum

Attachments

• image-3642251171.jpg
    image-3642251171.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Happy anniversary. Hope you had a lovely day.

Why did Ocado not deliver ? They are always brilliant. They have only once not delivered and that was when the weather was awful - it was a late delivery slot and they were running so late that I decided not to get the delivery because I wanted to go to bed so they delivered first thing the following morning.

Gail x

gl12282 said:
Happy anniversary. Hope you had a lovely day.

Why did Ocado not deliver ? They are always brilliant. They have only once not delivered and that was when the weather was awful - it was a late delivery slot and they were running so late that I decided not to get the delivery because I wanted to go to bed so they delivered first thing the following morning.

Gail x

Hi Gail

They have done this to us 3 times now on a Friday, and their customer service has been appalling . We were made to feel like second class citizens because we had taken advantage of the £40 delivery charge for the year. Anyhow , to cut a long story short - we have cancelled and I wont be using them again! We are gonna try Waitrose online instead - free delivery if you spend £50 or more! :fingerscrossed: it will be ok.

Thanks for the anniversary wishes - I had a lovely meal!

Kx

06/06/11
EE DAY

Brekkie
42g Weetabix Crunchy Bran 1 HEB
SS Milk from HEA
Coffee, splenda & milk from HEA

Snack
Fruit Salad

Lunch
Uncle Bens Mushroom Rice 2 syns
1 pint sugar free vimto

Coffee, splenda & SS Milk from HEA

Tea
1/2 pint sugar free pear drop squash
Jambalaya ( went back for seconds Nom Nom) SYN free
0% Fat Free Greek Yog mixed with sweetener, vanilla essence & strawberries

4 Thorntons Moments 8 syns

Attachments

• image-1311809987.jpg
    image-1311809987.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 104
07/06/11
GREEN DAY

Brekkie
42g Weetabix Crunchy Bran 1 HEXB
SS Milk from HEA
Coffee , splenda and SS Milk from HEA

1 pint squash

Lunch
Uncle Bens Mushroom Rice 2 syns
1 tub pineapple
1 tub melon

Snack
1/2 honeydew melon

Tea
Pasta & Smoked Salmon - 1.5 SYNS plus 1 HEA & 1 HEB
2 satsumas

1/2 Chanteris Melon
3 Thorntons Moments 6 syns

Attachments

• image-3919868233.jpg
    image-3919868233.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 100
Ocado do deliveries for Waitrose stuff but they are branching out and doing their own ranges too. However Waitrose now also do their own deliveries (in some areas). I don't know whether the two will split eventually ??? Who knows.

I use Ocado all the time (on an annual fee, free delivery thing too) and find them excellent. They always delivery on time (often early). The fruit and veg and generally really good and if there are any problems at all with the delivery/food they refund without question.

gl12282 said:
Ocado do deliveries for Waitrose stuff but they are branching out and doing their own ranges too. However Waitrose now also do their own deliveries (in some areas). I don't know whether the two will split eventually ??? Who knows.

I use Ocado all the time (on an annual fee, free delivery thing too) and find them excellent. They always delivery on time (often early). The fruit and veg and generally really good and if there are any problems at all with the delivery/food they refund without question.

Not had that experience at all - they question everything!!
Ocado is it's own business which sells Waitrose food as well as it's own brand - and other brands.
Was happy with Waitrose (free delivery over £50) :fingerscrossed: they remain this good as I love their food!

Kx

08/06/11
RED DAY
Brekkie
42g Weetabix Crunchy Bran 1 HEXB
SS Milk from 1 HEXA

Snack
Coffee and milk from HEXA

Lunch
Sandwich (1 HEXB) ham & tomato & 1 tblsp Hellmans extra light Mayo 1/2 syn
4 satsumas
1 apple

Snack (well noshed)
Naughty crisps- finished packet
2 squares White choc
A few polka dot chocs
Scraped remnants from Nutella jar

Tea
Toad-in-the-hole 8 syns, SYN free rich red onion gravy, cabbage
Muller light

Magnum - almond and caramel (the one in the posh box)
Finished some of those little square kit kat things

Went to wash my hair so as not to do any further damage as I had a munchie alert!!!

Attachments

• image-2928950610.jpg
    image-2928950610.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 82
Hehe thanks for celebrating with me and Smartie by having some naughty food :p Hope the munchy attack went away after you washed your hair :D If it makes you feel any better K i did end up breaking out the Ben and Jerry's ice cream :rolleyes: Hope you have a good week Xx

Back