My WW diary..6.5 pounds off!!

Hope your headache has gone and the BBQ went well :)

Well good news and not so good....
Stuck to Core for last 2 days. Its an ideal plan for BBQ's!!
Had family over yesterday and today for a BBQ and it was great not to have to weigh and measure...feels liberating!
Plenty of exercise mucking about on wii fit too!
Bad news is my daughter hurt her knee on sat night at her friends house. They were on the trampoline and her friends dad( a big bloke!) fell on Grace's knee.
She has been walking about on it but it was hot and swollen. She's been really quiet all day then tonight she slipped and banged it again and was hysterical with pain. She is very tired cos has been sleeping out over the weekend so don't know if that is making her more over emotional.
Hubby has taken her to casualty while I am here with other two so just waiting to hear.
Took the day off work tomorrow cos even if her knee is ok she will be exhausted bless her.
Anyway, I'll update when I can.
Hope you've all had a good bank holiday, just working my way through the posts now while waiting for them to come back.
L x

Well she has a small fracture to her knee cap and lots of tissue swelling around it.
She is bandaged up and has crutches bless her.
Have to take her back on thursday to see if she needs a plaster cast so I've got the day off today to look after her at home.
She doesn't seem to be in pain today and is getting about on her crutches.
And I'm enjoying an extra day off!!
L x

Poor Grace, hope she's on the mend soon. Bet friends dad feels very guilty!

Well stayed at home with Grace this morning then went to work when hubby came home at half eleven.
Diet wise this week I was totally bad thursday, friday and saturday then got into the Core plan for the rest of the week.
Hopefully I've managed to pull it back a bit and get a STS on the scales.
I must must must have a good week all week after tonight and get this weight loss rolling again.
L x

Yay well done Scooby! a 1lb is cool seeing as you were worrying earlier lol ! hehe .. well done! xx

well done you xxx

Feel as though I've neglected my diary and abandoned you all!
The good weather sent me outside!
Doing great with core, just hope I lose weight on it.
Another family BBQ yesterday and had the pool out for the kids(and me!)
Booked a holiday to Devon for end of august so hope to lose a couple of stone by then.
Hopefully catch up with all your posts tonight
L x

Ooooo holidays in Devon! .. were off home to cornwall at the end of may for a long weekend! ... cant wait! :)
The sunshine is lovely isnt it! Im gonna get a paddling pool this year cos the dog gets so hot! lol .. bet he wont use it though! ... aww well the kids have one so theyre ok! ...
Have a good day hun goodluck with w.i this week :)

Well done hun, hope you enjoy your devon break and what a nice incentive to stick to the diet.

im hoping to get down to Cornwall for a few days in July/August as thats where my OH is from and he has family down there, im not complaoining i love Cornwall especially the homemade pasties ( not so good for the diet lol )

Well, sorry to moan but I feel so rough at the moment.
I get hayfever which then aggravates my asthma. Haven't been sleeping well this past few nights cos of a horrible dry cough which is driving me mad. It has made my throat and chest so sore.
Despite taking hayfever meds, ventolin and becotide inhalers I am still no better. I hate going doctors but might have to if I'm no better by tomorrow.
Diet is great though so thats something
L x

Awww Scooby sorry to hear your not feeling great! summertime can be a pain for alot of people! .. hope you get it sorted soon hun nothing worse than lack of sleep xx

Oh hun you have all my sympathy, I'm the same with heyfever/asthma ugh! Take good care of yourself X

Back