My WW diary..6.5 pounds off!!

No sleep for me Paula, was up most of night coughing and spluttering:(
Have been to doctors today and got a course of steroids which hopefully will help.
Good news though is I lost 4.5 pounds on my first full week of core!!
So that made me happy.
L x

Well done you thats fantastic!

Well done thats a fab loss!
Hope the roids help and you're soon feeling better {{hugs}}

Thanks girls,
Feeling a little looser in my chest today and did sleep last night.
Feeling a bit spacey and faint today but that could be mix of hayfever meds, asthma meds and hayfever tablets!!
Luckily had the day off today, went out to a friends birthday lunch and just chilling for the rest of the day.
Not up to going to the gym at the moment but did 30 minutes yoga and 30 minutes step on the wii fit this morning.
Now, for Joanne, who asked what sort of foods I've been eating....
I usually have shreddies, weetabix, fruit, yogurt or a mixture ot the above for brekkie....not all at once! Sometimes I have omlette at weekends.
Lunch is usually salad of some description including some protein such as tuna and also add in cous cous, pasta etc.
Dinner could be anything...lasagne, pork chops, chicken wrapped in parma ham, pasta dishes etc etc....
Hope that helps
L x

Morning :) .. glad to hear your sleeping a bit easier! even if you are all spacey ! hehe .....
Have a great weekend xx

Hi hun,

so glad to hear your feeling better - with all that medication DO NOT operate heavy machinery - just incase you're thinking of taking a tractor into town later :D

wow!! 4.5 lbs is fantastic!!! you must be over the moon. Well done!.

Can I ask how you're finding the wii fit? I was wondering about it - have a wii and was thinking about getting the mat etc.. is it as good as its made out to be? thanks hun xxx

Nikki,
No tractor driving here!!
Yeah the wii fit is great fun.
I love it and highly recommend it.
The aerobic and balance games are my fave but have to admit I have steered clear of the muscle ones so far...sit ups etc are not my thing at the moment.
The yoga is quite a challenge for a big bird!!
Don't get time to get on it every day cos kids wanna join in!!
But yeah get one, you won't regret it!!

Anyway, not done much today, took Grace to the school may fayre in the pouring rain. Damp weather made my chest hurt so stayed in for the rest of the day wheezing!!:cry:
Not too much planned for tomorrow, trying to take it a bit easy but will see how I feel in the morning. hoping I might be up to a quick session in the gym.
Nice chunk of beef brisket to throw in the slow cooker for tomorrows dinner so no effort required there. Will get kids to peel the veg..for some reason George(aged 12) loves peeling veg although he refuses to actually eat any! He's a meat and bread man!!
Off for a bath and bed now and will drag Gracie up to bed too, she's staying quiet in the front room, she thinks I've forgotten she's still up!!LOL
L x

Bloody hell Nikki!!
Just seen how much you've lost!!! Wow!!
Good on ya girl.
What diet have you been following?
I get mixed up with who's doing what...yeah I have remembered this is a ww board but some people start on one diet then swap...do tell me!!
L x

Well not too much exciting stuff happening in my world today.
Slept in till 10 then stepson and his girlfriend came round for brekkie.
That visit was followed by one from my dad so didn't even get washed and dressed till 3.
Popped to tesco with Rog and Grace then went for a walk round the local park.
Back to cook dinner and managed to have a quick box and jog on wii fit.
Cleaned hamster and guinea pigs out, helped Grace with hair after her bath and now off to pack loads of washing away.
Might do 30 minutes step on wii fit later while watching telly.
Wanna try to get an early night cos still not 100 % with asthma etc.
Diet wise everything is fine, just coasting along really......
L x

Sounds like a lovely day. Do you think the wii fit is good? I was wanting one for my birthday but with these things im never sure if they are good or just a fad. What do you think?

Sorry I've been AWOL.
My son fell from a tree last night so spent the evening in casualty then back at hospital at 7.30 this morning to wait to go to theatre to have his 2( yes 2!!) broken wrists manipulated back into position and put into plaster casts!
So a long long tiring day but just ran into WW and was glad I did cos lost 6.5 pounds!! I must suit the core plan...lucky me cos I love the plan too.
Gotta dash, starving and knackered but will catch up tomorrow.
L x

Poor little guy!!! two wrists and coming up the the proper summertime too...he can't be a happy camper. But you must be! 6.5!!! Wow...jealous, jealous, jealous"!" but super-happy for you too!x

wahooo ! .......... well done you! thats amazing! .... i think you need to add a menu plan on here so i can try core to! you must have a secret! lol ....
aww your poor son, hope he is going to be ok hun, poor lil thing!

Back