My WW diary..6.5 pounds off!!

I know I cant take my own advice, but so, you've had a blowout, just move on and re-focus hun.

you know you can do it.

sun xx

Morning Scooby! ~hugs~ .... If your already finding it tough at the moment i dont think id be punishing myself with cutting my points right back! Id just try and forget the weekend blip and start again as if starting fresh! Maybe have a read at some of the blogs on here or look at some before and after photos .. or write a list of why your doing this! ........... I know its hard to get back on track when youve had a bad few days I find it a nightmare .............. Hope your ok hun and that you can get back into the zone again! ...

Huggles xxx

My advice to you hun is forget it dont cut your points down,just go to the meeting then you will get back on it,as thats what i dont same as you and put on 4lb but now im being bloody excellent!!

It depends how much of a blow out youve had... if its a REAL blow out.... LOADS over your points, theres probably not much point pulling any back Mon/Tues. If youre maybe only 10 - 15 points over Id try pull back 4 each day.

Dont let it ruin the week or your diet tho *HUGS* If drawing a line under this week and starting afresh on Wed will keep you better focused - go for it :)

Thanks for all your support guys.
It's brill and really does help.
Well I got back on track on monday but its so hard when you've been eating naughties for a few days.
My wii fit showed a 6/7 pound gain at the weekend so glad to report that my official weigh in tonight was a 2 pound gain. I have been to the gym today and monday and on the wii fit so guess I burned some blubber off.
Thinking about changing to core, I really like the idea of it and I do eat a lot of core foods anyway but it scares me a little!!:confused:
Any thoughts?
L x

youll get that off in no time at all mate xd

well done scoobs, 2lb gain is nothing hun, sounds like you're focused again.

sun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww Scoobs! at least it was 2lbs and not the other amount you mentioned ! lol .... Have a wonderful week on track! ... keep posting hunny xx

A couple of pounds is nothing to what you've achieved in your loss so far... use it to spur yourself on to have a fantastic loss this week.

Sorry I've not been posting...too busy eating junk:(
Dunno whats happened, I was doing so well and feeling so positive and I've lost it completely.
Wake up with good intentions then start shoving biscuits or whatever I lay my hands on in my mouth.
I feel sick and miserable.
Will try again tomorrow starting with a trip to the gym first thing. Haven't even been there since wednesday. Ho hum:cry:

hope your having fun at the gym im off there too xx

Hi everyone,
Good to see so many of you popping onto my diary:)
Forced myself into the gym this morning...really didn't want to go but knew that I should and that I would be glad when it was over!!
Then went shopping...
Got family coming over for a BBQ soon.
On core this week so got cous cous, jacket spuds, chicken, pork and salad.
Just hope I can stick to it and not be tempted by the snacky bits and bobs I've got for the kids and the cheesecake for my guests!!
Just want to go to bed today with one good day under my belt.
So many times before I have had a bad week or two which leads into me giving up completely.
Got a headache and feel sluggish form too much crappy food. I hate this feeling so not sure why I do it to myself repeatedly.
Ho hum.
Hopefully will log in tomorrow to tell you I made it through the day in one piece.
Have a good bank holiday
L x

Morning Scooby! ,.. just thought id check in and see how your doing this weekend! ... have you managed to stay on track? ... hope your ok xx

Back