My WW Diary - Back Again

Yayy well done hun! Glad you saw a good loss this week- it works wonders for your motivation! Congrats xxx

Fantastic hun .... a big well done to you!

xx

Having one of those days today where I just want to eat. I am already over my points by 1.5 but I still wanna eat. Really going to have to be good tomorrow to make up for it. Sooo Hunrgy. I think it must be because it is the time of the month. Does anyone else get like that around this time? xx

Well I have had 38.5points today :eek: its the only time I have knowingly gone over my daily limit, but I just haven't been satisfied. I had +3 from yesterday so I have got to make back 7 points this week. Sure I will manage it, I usually end up with 12 spare points on a friday night anyway.

Much much better today, I managed to get back all but one of the extra points that I used yesterday. Had a 20minute run on the treadmill so that I could get the activity points too, I can safely say that I feel a million times better today. I also had my sons developmental checks at nursery this morning, he has auditory neuropathy and his key worker said he's doing great for his age 27months so I am chuffed with that. All in all a much better day than yesterday! x

Hi Jools :) just noticed you have the same amount of weight to lose as me! How's it going? I'm 5ft 1 and at my weigh in this morning i was 14/6 - my aim is 9st so i have also a looong road ahead, but a productive one eh? ;)

Going really good, 3.5lbs until first stone lost.

Hiya, things are going really good, only another 3.5lbs to loose until I have lost my first stone. When did you start? I'm 5f6 so my targets 10 stone. This is a great website and really keeps the motivation up when you start to slip. How are you finding it. I'm into my fifth week now and still not slipt, longest I have stayed on any diet, lol! xox

well done vickilouise - 5 weeks - wait til you see - this is the time you'll hit goal!!

I was out tonight and had alcohol for the first time in like 5 weeks since I started WW. Weigh in forst thing in the morning so I really hope that it goes well! x

3lbs lost this week...woohoo

I am just back from weigh in and I am chuffed, lost 3lbs this week. only 0.5lbs until my first stone! Can't believe it after having ALOT of alcohol last night, but I am definately chuffed today! xx:):):)

I am just back from weigh in and I am chuffed, lost 3lbs this week. only 0.5lbs until my first stone! Can't believe it after having ALOT of alcohol last night, but I am definately chuffed today! xx:):):)

Well done Vickilouise!!!

3lb down this week is brill:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

3lb is excellent!! well done, your doing sooooo well!!

Thank You

Thank you ladies, I didn't have such a good day yesterday went 15pts over, So today I have 3 small meals planned out to help get some of them back. I am always like that on a saturday for some reason, I suppose every one has one day a week they're just naughtier than others! xx

Thank you ladies, I didn't have such a good day yesterday went 15pts over, So today I have 3 small meals planned out to help get some of them back. I am always like that on a saturday for some reason, I suppose every one has one day a week they're just naughtier than others! xx

That is the good thing about WW if you do go over your daily allowance of points you can pull back the next or following days and you can also do some walking to work off a few of those excess points as well.

I find Saturdays tough going myself and I think it is because it is the end of the week and normally it is a day for buying in food and eating out:rolleyes:

Love Mini xxx

Back