my xenical journey , 4 weeks in

I have had blood pressure too, but I haven't been given anything for it. I guess it depends how high it is. Would you like to be back on them?
Shame about the finances and swimming - maybe you can do mini swimming in the bath? ;)

well as my BP is around 195/ 135 , i don't think its about whether i want to be on them as much as need to be on them . as a 43 yr old single mum , no input from dad i owe it to the girls to not have a stroke or such at this age really

Yeah that's a great motivation!! :)

Mine is that I have just found out i have polycystic ovaries which can make it near on impossible to conceive - I don't want children just yet but I defiantly do in the future.

I'm off to bed now - goodnight cheryl! Good luck for the docs tomorrow xxx

here i am , day 4 & a whole 1/2 a lb down , wow !
i know it takes a while to get into your system & i need to be patient .
i have been to the doctors this am about my BP & as he was running late i saw a new GP & she was really lovely , we ended uo talking about me in general & i have come away with BP meds & anti depressants , both of which i knew i needed & both of which i have been putting off & putting off , which really is silly of me .
felling better in myself is only going to help with my weight & vise versa , its all a vicious circle

Pandora I am so pleased you saw a Doc that listened to you as it is so important and she was right IMO to put you on anti-depressants as being overweight is depressing. Like you I have a bad knee, arthritis but fortunately for me (?) being my age, 67, they will operate on it and give me a new knee, hopefully by the turn of the year in the meantime I can only try and do as much exercise as I can manage which is not a lot. Never mind the lbs every ounce you lose will help but if finances are tight I would Google recycle sites and try and get a sewing machine cos with determination and your Doc and all of us behind you, well you will need to take in all your own clothes won't you ;)

Without a doubt Xenical works if you follow the rules, I lost 6 stones when I was on it a few years ago but life probs got int he way but I am back on it now as I am determined that this is my last diet EVER!

thanks mad chef ( do you have a name ?? lol )
i am so far down it can only go up from here & this is where it starts .
as you can see from the pics in my signature , i know where i want to be , the thing is i didn't appreciate it when i was there last time .
but because i have been there i do have some clothes to shrink into

i have just noticed that my pics have been messed about , there were 2 , now only 1 :(

it should be 2 different pics , i have redone it , hope it stays that way !!

now i know i love you Cheryl , but my current state is a long way from lovely
bless you

Back