my xenical journey , 4 weeks in

lol Cheryl , no , no naughty bottoms overnight , or this am , am hoping this keeps me safe , but there has been a fair amount of gripping going on :eek:
am off shortly for DD1's eye test , after which we are going to my mums for cream teas , as DD1 bought clotted cream back from Cornwall with her . i jokingly said she could only go away if she bought some back , little knowing i wouldn't really be able to have it , but am going to have a little bit so the gripping may escalate :eek:

well we went to mum's & she had baked scones herself , they were yummy. i has 2 small scones with about a desertspoon worth of cream between them . i allmost want to have a side effect so i know the tabs are working for me , if that makes sence

it does make sense, but you don't want to be tangoed, it is not nice, and uncontrollable! (trust me on that one lol x)

well no response from the cream , so i am seriously questioning whether these tabs are working for me :(

I find that it usually take 2 days for side effects to show. It probably depends on how much cream you had/fat content. if it wasn't much it may not show.

i had about a tablespoon of clotted cream , there was no nutritional info on the pot , so i don't know the fat content but it will be high !

Mmmmmmm, perhaps as you had not had much other fats during the day it was OK, but I wouldn't try to test it though lol x

It might be a bit soon for effects to show, I find for me it would be at least 24 hours, up to 36 or even 48 on occasions. Wait and see, you might get away with it but I would doubt it. There is no question of the tablets not doing their job, of course they are, but everyone's body is different and everyone's body reacts differently to different things. As it was only a small amount you might not get full on tango effect but I'm willing to bet you get something... Good luck!

KB

i'll keep you posted !
Did you ever think you would be discussing how you bot works with complete strangers :giggle:

Don't worry about the pills working they do believe me but for a dessertspoonful of cream I don't think there would be enough fat to really do much harm but don't take that as bible ;)

Did you ever think you would be discussing how you bot works with complete strangers :giggle:

i have discyssed all sorts since i have been on this forum & being a nurse i don't embarass easy either lol

obviously not , i had had very little fat during the day .
i could have eaten more scones & cream , but i restrained myself , maybe it is possible to just have a little & not gorge ....though tbh i really think the only reason i didn't was the risk :eek:

obviously not , i had had very little fat during the day .
i could have eaten more scones & cream , but i restrained myself , maybe it is possible to just have a little & not gorge ....though tbh i really think the only reason i didn't was the risk :eek:
My attitude is that I intend to make this the last time I have to go on a diet to lose weight so I am really trying to develop a healthy eating habit to last me for however long I am about
1.gif
BUT I have no intention of being miserable with it so I am going to continue to have my wine, although reducing the frequency and although I don't like sweet things I don't intend to give up forever my love of cheeses, pates and all the other fatty things I love, I just intend to be sensible in the amount I have and compensate for them when I do, not that I have......yet:p

thats a good attitude to take Joany , one i shall try to adopt too
i was happy with the amount i had , so i didn't NEED to have more , its all alearning curve isn't it :)

Back