My yo yo life

Might give the actimel a try, has to be better than the prune juice I got today lol. Not the nicest tasting but if it works :)

I have been taking senokot but don't want to rely on it.

Fasted yesterday and I think I will be again tomorrow. With it being Halloween Friday there will be too many sweets around lol

I might have to give those Actimel a go myself, but don't hold out much hope in my case, lol. I really struggle in that respect because of the codeine painkillers I take. :D xx

Oh god, I don't know if I could stomach prune juice - the thought of it makes me feel icky haha. Probably nowhere near as bad as I imagine it to taste though :p x

Oh the prune juice isn't something I would choose to drink. Haven't had it since but I am going to have to drink it as hubby complains enough about me buying stuff and not using it lol.

Psp it's the worst feeling, I haven't been this bad since I was a child.

Cavegirl I have heard of that mentioned before but not dared try it yet.

Fasted yesterday and it went great. Decided I really couldn't do it today with it being Halloween, it's not just for kids you know ;)

Anyway, weigh in tomorrow , fingers crossed!!!

Oh the prune juice isn't something I would choose to drink. Haven't had it since but I am going to have to drink it as hubby complains enough about me buying stuff and not using it lol. Psp it's the worst feeling, I haven't been this bad since I was a child. Cavegirl I have heard of that mentioned before but not dared try it yet. Fasted yesterday and it went great. Decided I really couldn't do it today with it being Halloween, it's not just for kids you know ;) Anyway, weigh in tomorrow , fingers crossed!!!

Hope WI goes well x

Oh sweetheart :( I hope you can get sorted soon . It might be worth a talk with your doctor to see if they can help if it keeps happening?

Back