My yo yo life

Absolutely brilliant.....so delighted for you!! Whats your xmas goal then....you can clearly do whatever you set your mind onxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Woohoo. Lost 6lb this week. Taking me 2lb over my half century :) also 2lb over my 50 lb goal which I had set myself for my birthday on Monday. Now to set my self a Christmas goal! :)

Well done that is great x

You are so determined, strait back on it with another goal lol x

Happy birthday.. enjoy the special cakes that hace lovingly been made for you xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww, sorry I missed your birthday - hope you had a great day! x

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. Had a lovely day. The cakes were delicious but very calorie laden.Had a bad week this week food wise. Fasting today, the only one this week. Normally fast Monday but with it being my birthday I didn't bother. Tried fasting Tuesday but failed. So only one this week. Can't see me getting a loss this week, probably a gain. :( next week is a new week!!

Thanks kb. It's obviously not been the disastrous week I thought - ok well I know it actually has. But somehow I have lost 2lb. I honestly can't believe it. I was ready to accept a gain!!

2lb to the stone mark. 6lb to Christmas goal.

Thanks for all your support lovely ladies!! Xx

Thanks kb. It's obviously not been the disastrous week I thought - ok well I know it actually has. But somehow I have lost 2lb. I honestly can't believe it. I was ready to accept a gain!!

2lb to the stone mark. 6lb to Christmas goal.

Thanks for all your support lovely ladies!! Xx

Wow you are so close to two goals there =) well done on the loss this week x

Back