My yo yo life

woo hoo!! Well done on another fab loss. You'll be in the teens next weigh in for sure :D x

Have you hit the teens yet ?

Well done for another great weight loss.

Happy new year, hope you have had a lovely Xmas and new year xxx

Happy new year ladies. Sorry not been on for what seems like forever. My new scales demotivated me and then I was away for Christmas. I am currently on antibiotics and 5 steroids a day for my chest :( not been sleeping great so hoping after a couple of days of taking them I will be able to sleep again. Saying that I have managed to fast today. I had been doing 19:5 but as usual have come back to 5:2. Xx

Rachgleeson said:
Happy new year ladies. Sorry not been on for what seems like forever. My new scales demotivated me and then I was away for Christmas. I am currently on antibiotics and 5 steroids a day for my chest :( not been sleeping great so hoping after a couple of days of taking them I will be able to sleep again. Saying that I have managed to fast today. I had been doing 19:5 but as usual have come back to 5:2. Xx

Happy new year to you too, Rachel! Sorry to hear you've not been well, and boo to the mean scales!! I had to take a hit on my weight when I had new ones, but fortunately it was only 2 pounds. I hope all the medication does its job and you're soon fighting fit! Take care. :) xx

Awww Rach, am sorry to hear you are unwell i hope the antibiotics kick in soon and make you feel better x

Good luck with 5:2 hope your scales start to motivate you again x x

I am so useless lately. Not getting on here at all. I really need to make sure I come on at least once a day.

Still 5:2ing, weight is coming off slowly but seem to be losing around my middle so happy with that. Just hips and lower belly.

None fast day today, so looking forward to my breakfast once the kids are at school.

Back