My yo yo life

Rachgleeson

Gold Member
Well I have tried so many different diets the most recent being 5:2. Ok I lost weight but I ended up bingeing while doing this so in the end I think I have actually gained weight, actually no i know i have gained weight :( . Just need to accept it now and move on. So I am coming back to good old calorie counting. Cant go wrong here can I ?! :) it just feels so much easier. I have previously lost a lot of weight on xenical but due to bereavements in the family I gained it back :( . So here I go again. Hoping to get some good support as usual here :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
well day 2 has ended up on 1950cals.

Breakfast was 2ingredient pancakes (banana and 2 eggs) ham and cheese

Lunch - 2 slimbos, jar of mackarel and lemon paste with lighter than light mayo

tea - wholewheat pasta, 3 sausage, bolognese sauce and grated cheese

snacks - cadburys chocolate mini roll, stewed rhubarb, pot of jelly, liberte yogurt, ww hot chocolate, eat natural bar.

as you can see i am quite a snacker lol. But if I didnt have them my calories would be too low and i like to have a few allowed snacks at night time as thats when i normally get the dreaded munchies.

It's always such a pain in the butt having to start over - I should know!! But the struggle will be worth it.

Here to support x

Rachgleeson said:
Thanks Tracy. How are you? Sorry not been over to your diary much lately, I am useless. ;) Be good to have familiar faces around as well as some new ones hopefully. Xx

That's ok, hon, because I'm useless at updating my own diary, lol. I just hang around other people's! :D I'm pretty good thanks. :) xx

It's always such a pain in the butt having to start over - I should know!! But the struggle will be worth it.

Here to support x

Thanks for the support :) it's a royal pain in the butt. Get so fed up and that makes me want to eat - vicious circle. But this time has to be it. Hmmm how many times have I said that. :rolleyes: xx

That's ok, hon, because I'm useless at updating my own diary, lol. I just hang around other people's! :D I'm pretty good thanks. :) xx

Is the knee any better? Tracy I can be very guilty of that too lol I need to make more of an effort. Xx

Hi, posting to subscribe :)

I'm starting calorie counting on Monday.

What is your daily calorie goal? I'm thinking of counting mine weekly.

Good luck :)

Hi lottie and thanks. According to mfp my calorie goal if I want to lose 1lb a week is 2170. Just going to try it at that amount for a couple of weeks and see if I manage to lose. I was going to do mine weekly to allow a couple of little treats at the weekend instead of going on a 2 day binge :( d. Do you have a diary? Xx

Food for today so far is

Breakfast : 2 wholegrain bread, 2 cheese triangles, ham and grated cheese

Lunch was a strange one as was at sons sports day and had half a burger.

So half a burger and half burger bun, tuna and mayo paste on a slimster.

Tea : pizza and chips

Not the healthiest day but my arm is too painful to bother cooking anything proper. But its all within calories so should be ok. Not sure exactly how many cals will check.

Finished the day on about 2080cals today. I am really hoping I can lose with this many calories. I just feel like it's too many.

Weekend is here and its normally my hardest time with hubby and kids being home. It is normally treat time in a big way - I definitely need to change my way of thinking :p

So I will allow myself some crisps maybe but going to count them for a change ;)

Back