My yo yo life

Sorry not been on lately ladies. I am back home in Cheshire since last Wednesday and will be here until the 31st August. Don't really seem to get much time to come on here but I am thinking of you all.

I weighed myself on my mums scales when I got here and they are 2 stone heavier than mine but hers are on carpet and mine is on tiles. I know its not physically possible to have gained all that in a couple of days but it still upset me. I will just go by them to keep me on track but I know they are not my official weight.

Hope your all ok. Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi - thought you much not have much computer time whilst you were with your family.
Know what you mean about other peoples scales - I will never get on my MIL's she also has hers on a carpet in the bathroom and they are never correct.
Enjoy your time in Cheshire, will be driving through there tomorrow so will give you a wave. :)

We will be going through Nantwich to go to the Midlands via Stoke on Trent.

Omg other peoples scales are evil.and actually incorrect! Especially being on carpet they are just scaremongering beasts! Ignore them hunni, they are not gpod fpr your soul!! Haha

Hope you're having a good time with your relatives, Cheshire is lovely. I love knutsford for a girly lunch and Wilmslow for pottering around.

Have a good time snd ignore those pesky scales...pure evil! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Rachel,

Just had a read through your dairy. Firstly, wow! well done on the weight loss so far. Really motivating. I will be subscribing to your thread to follow your journey. x

I did wonder where she was as I didn't think she was in Cheshire for so long - hope she is back with us soon.

Hi Rachel,

Just had a read through your dairy. Firstly, wow! well done on the weight loss so far. Really motivating. I will be subscribing to your thread to follow your journey. x

Welcome teal. I will be getting back on it again now so hopefully more successes to share. X

Sent from my SM-T230 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Nice to see you back - hope you had a good time with your family.

Nice to see you back - hope you had a good time with your family.

Thank you. I had a lovely time, didn't want to leave. It always really upsets me and I turn to food but I am determined not to let it drag on this time like I normally do, x

Sent from my SM-T230 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ladies. I am back. Kind of back on track but really struggling. :( feel so fed up. Fasted yesterday and will be fasting tomorrow, so hopefully I will soon start feeling better again. Sent from my SM-T230 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Your back * waves* :)

I am struggling a bit at the moment too :( how are your fasts going? X

Glad to have you back! Try not to get too bogged down for going off track. It's a lifestyle change remember. Just focus on getting yourself settled back in and take it one day at a time. You can do it!! xx

One bad day, week, month doesn't make for a faliure p you just keep plodding on! :)

Welcome back my love, so glad you had a great time :)

Back