My yo yo life

Excuse the mess. But I think my ankle looks quite slim, shame about the rest of me lol. Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1406627853267.jpg
    1406627853267.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 49
You're definitely toning up :)

Hopefully as the days pass now you'll start to forget about it and not let it worry you :) People are idiots sometimes! xxx

I am feeling happy. I met a woman today who hasn't seen me for over a month and she said I am half the woman I was. Not quite true I know but it was nice to hear. She said I look really well. That has really given me a boost. X

What a lovely thing to hear :) It always helps when we see people we haven't seen for a bit as they REALLY notice is and show how awesome you've done :) Well done love xx

I am feeling happy. I met a woman today who hasn't seen me for over a month and she said I am half the woman I was. Not quite true I know but it was nice to hear. She said I look really well. That has really given me a boost. X Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That is lovely, glad it has made you feel confident :)

Thanks ladies. I am hoping this is a good sign that my family will notice when I go home next week. Xx

Did the fast 3 mile walk again today. Love it. Tired after it but I really enjoy it. I told the woman I was talking to about Leslie walking and she is going to look it up. She is doing sw.

I am feeling happy. I met a woman today who hasn't seen me for over a month and she said I am half the woman I was. Not quite true I know but it was nice to hear. She said I look really well. That has really given me a boost. X

That's great Rachel, it's lovely when things like that happen - makes it all seem worthwhile, doesn't it?! :) xx

It really does Tracy, it put a spring in my step ;) xx

It also, in my case, makes me more determined not to put all the weight back on again when I get lovely comments, even if I do get embarrassed by compliments, lol. :) xx

Awww how lovely for someone to notice how youve changed AND say it!! I found so many people are scared of commenting for fear of saying the wrong thing. Im sure your family will notice and be very proud of you, which is reason enough to stay motivated. Lovely that you're motivating others to do the walking too :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning!

Just catching up oh a Rach how awful for you!! That call is pretty scary but I'm sure it's empty threats, hope ur ok xx

Well done on all the weight loss!! Sheesh I can't keep up :) xxx

Thanks ladies. When ever I see this woman she is a great support to me :)

Fasting today instead of tomorrow as it's hubby's birthday tomorrow and I want to be able to enjoy it with him. Not going to over indulge but just want to be able to maybe have a small slice of cake with him.

So tea tonight will be ww spaghetti, 2 waffles and 2 eggs. Yum!! Having a break from the veggies for one night.

Thanks ladies. I am hoping this is a good sign that my family will notice when I go home next week. Xx Did the fast 3 mile walk again today. Love it. Tired after it but I really enjoy it. I told the woman I was talking to about Leslie walking and she is going to look it up. She is doing sw. Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I am sure they will notice x

Well done on the walk :)

I put Leslie Sanson's facebook and Youtube info on my Aerobics class page and have got lots of them doing it now.

Enjoy hubby's birthday and the cake.

Back