My yo yo life

I really need to get back into a routine with the Leslie Walks! Haven't done one in sooooo long! You're doing well with it :) x

Me too, my leg is starting to feel less painful so going to start trying Leslie walks again tomorrow too, we can do it x x

Wow that's absolutely brilliant! !! You must be delighted....nearly half a stone in a week. Perfect start to the weekend.well done!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks everyone. Was feeling good but went out for a Chinese for tea, only had breakfast. But feel bloated. Got a bad head too but that could be because I have stayed up till stupid o'clock watching insidious 2 and the American horror story ,first two episodes. No lie in tomorrow makes for a grumpy me :rolleyes:

Hope your headache passesby the morning. A Chinese isnt so bad, just make sure you have a 100% day tomorrow and no harm will have been done!!

We are all allowed a treat , and I'm sure you'll get another good loss this week with being focused like last week xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I am not too bothered by having the Chinese as I am angelic all week and keep the calories low so as I can enjoy my weekends.

Fasting today and mother in law has sent over some homemade quiche Mmm mm and grrrr lol. Early night to get away from it I think.

Did the 2 mile Leslie walk this morning. Tea was sweet potato wedges and quorn chicken and veg curry.

I am not too bothered by having the Chinese as I am angelic all week and keep the calories low so as I can enjoy my weekends. Fasting today and mother in law has sent over some homemade quiche Mmm mm and grrrr lol. Early night to get away from it I think. Did the 2 mile Leslie walk this morning. Tea was sweet potato wedges and quorn chicken and veg curry.

Mmm sweet potato wedges sound yum, I really need to start my Leslie walks again, I have been on my feet all day today so don't know if I can face it tonight :/

Fab loss! Well done you :D x

Back