My yo yo life

Another fast day just about complete, will come in at 486 after I have had a salt and vinegar snack a jack with a laughing cow triangle.

Well done - really don't know how you do it. :)

Thanks, I don't know either sometimes lol.

Love waking up after a fast knowing I have done it and that I can have food :)

Breakfast will be 2 slices of wholegrain toast with cashew butter and banana. 2 weetabix with unsweetened almond milk. But not until the kids have gone school and I have done some exercise on the wii.

Have a great day everyone. Xx

So an hour on the wii done, only just had breakfast. Wasn't feeling all that hungry before now. So now just chilling for a bit watching Chris Powell obese a year to save my life - bit of inspiration. Seen them all before but love watching them.
I love that show too ;-) Xxx

All good. Just had a big bowl of soup so ok for another while now.

Anyone know how I can change the title of my diary? And any suggestions for a new name?

Hi Rach,

If you go back to the very first post you made in this thread and hit the "edit" button then the "go advanced" button you should see your thread title in a box near the top of the page and you will be able to delete and rewrite it, then hit "save changes" and that should be it. I can't help on what to re-name it, mind - I'm totally rubbish at thinking of snappy titles, lol!

Well done on managing the fasting, btw - I can't fast to save myself, so I have oodles of respect for you iron-willed folks that can! :D

Fasting today.

Planned food is :

Half four - tomato and basil soup

7 (ish) sausage, bacon, eggs, tomatoes and mushrooms.

Doesn't sound like a fast day at all :)

Only 25 minutes on the wii today but better than nothing. Some of the moves in the boxing, the ducking in particular have been aggravating my knees so took it a bit easier.

I have a wii too but not used it for so long. After reading your posts i might get back into it. I have the dance one and the wii resorts. I like the tennis

I have a wii too but not used it for so long. After reading your posts i might get back into it. I have the dance one and the wii resorts. I like the tennis

Also jogged my memory - I have one under the TV cabinet which must be covered in dust :) I used to do the steps with the funny little creatures and used to shout at them all the time when my side steps would show up wrong on the screen and I had done them right then I used to jog on the imaginary path.

Had a great weekend food wise. Haven't over eaten at all. Didn't have a takeaway made my own 'fakeaway' last night was yum, so much nicer. Not saying I won't have a takeaway ever again but this was sooooo good.

Got a really sore foot, been this way on and off for a few months but been really bad today :( it's my right foot on the top half way between toed and ankle bone. Liam wants me to go doctors but I am sure he will just blame my weight :(

Anyway fasting tomorrow, soup for late lunch then courgetti, carrotetti, turkey mince in sweet chilli sauce and stuffed mushrooms. I do tend to stick to the same food lately on a fast day, makes it easier and I enjoy it.

Back