My yo yo life

Good day food wise. Even managed to get a picture of my lunch. Was really good. Beetroot salad, carrot and seed salad, pasta and pine nut salad with ham and a pitta bread. A couple of walks done, feeling ok.

Attachments

• 1429213737788.jpg
    1429213737788.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 1429213773099.jpg
    1429213773099.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 40
Thanks binks. I am going for my second walk shortly.

I was going to fast today but I have decided to make it a normal day. 3 fasts is just too much. So from next week back to Monday and either Wednesday or Thursday fasts. Just putting too much pressure on myself.

Im sure the constipation will be to blame! You have had a good week :)

Have decided now to only weigh in on official day as it's getting me down not losing. Yesterday morning I was 5lb up :( after all the walking. I was talking to a friend and she said it's probably my body holding on to water to protect joints and muscles etc. I hope she is right as I really don't deserve that much of a gain.

Yesterday was a 14000 steps day, so glad I got a new fitbit as it always pushes me to do more. Almost every day I am hitting the 10000 steps.

Fasted yesterday and it was one of the easiest I have done in a while. Only doing 2 fast now it's definitely more than enough and the 3rd fast wasn't losing me any extra weight anyway.

Off for my walk as soon as the kids are gone school then home for my readybrek and jam :)

Morning walk done. 2.5 miles. Will do the same again this afternoon.

Didn't stick to my no weigh in still 4 lb up :( but totm is due Sunday / Monday so could be that.

Left thigh is quite painful when I try to walk up the stairs it's only when I lift it highish but for walking it's not too bad. Hubby thinks I am doing too much.

Morning walk done. 2.5 miles. Will do the same again this afternoon. Didn't stick to my no weigh in still 4 lb up :( but totm is due Sunday / Monday so could be that. Left thigh is quite painful when I try to walk up the stairs it's only when I lift it highish but for walking it's not too bad. Hubby thinks I am doing too much.

Walk sounds lovely, is it sunny at yours? Mine is so warm again today :)

Are you stretching your legs before and after you walk? That should help the leg x

It's really sunny, not a cloud in the sky. Think I am even getting a bit of a tan :)

Oops no not been stretching, I never thought to do stretches.

Just back from my 2nd 2.5 mile walk. Chilling out for a few minutes before I go meet the kids from school.

Looks like tomorrow could be my last day of walking until next week as they have given rain Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I know strictly speaking I can go in the rain, will just see how bad it is. X

Deep heat rubbed on your feet will help :) used to do it after a night out (many many many.. Years ago lol)

Ohhh must invest in some! x

I am covered in deep freeze all the time lol

Really hoping my body starts letting go of a few pounds soon. Just feels like all this effort with walking is for nothing sometimes. I just keep thinking about the health benefits its giving me on the inside.

Fasting today, really looking forward to my tea. Bovril and a tesco low fat cheese stick so far. Lidl Mediterranean salad with chicken for tea.

Two 2.5 mile walks done, so happy with that - really getting a nice tan from the walking :)

I am covered in deep freeze all the time lol Really hoping my body starts letting go of a few pounds soon. Just feels like all this effort with walking is for nothing sometimes. I just keep thinking about the health benefits its giving me on the inside. Fasting today, really looking forward to my tea. Bovril and a tesco low fat cheese stick so far. Lidl Mediterranean salad with chicken for tea. Two 2.5 mile walks done, so happy with that - really getting a nice tan from the walking :)

I know what you mean, I have been doing a lot more steps and I gained 0.5lb? What is that about lol x

Back