My yo yo life

All good thanks hun. 2 45 minute walks at least every day. 2 successful fasts so I am a happy bunny. How are you getting on? . Xx

How are you doing with the walks now, do you see any difference? X

It seems to be helping me feel thinner and fitter at the minute, finally x

I think I am finally feeling a bit fitter and at last the scales are moving in the right direction, resulting in an 8 lb loss this week or 12 lb including last week's 4 lb gain.

Got myself some new trainers today, and was looking at all the lovely sporty clothes, hoping I will be able to wear them soon.

Glad the walking is working for you hun. Xx

I think I am finally feeling a bit fitter and at last the scales are moving in the right direction, resulting in an 8 lb loss this week or 12 lb including last week's 4 lb gain. Got myself some new trainers today, and was looking at all the lovely sporty clothes, hoping I will be able to wear them soon. Glad the walking is working for you hun. Xx

Glad you are feeling fitter and what a great loss well done my lovely, hopefully walking will hope us both get to goal x

Thanks everyone. Your support is really appreciated and just what I need at the moment. Xx I hope so binks I really do. I just know I can't keep yoyoing. Xx

I think it will my lovely, our bodies just need to adjust to the extra exercise, I am hoping it helps tone my bum lol x

I was going to have a big walk today but it is pouring with rain this morning so hoping that stops this afternoon, if not I will have to do a Leslie walk instead :)

Thanks pr :)

Not managed to get out for a walk yet, it's still really wet out :( don't want to dirty my new trainers ;)

Attachments

• 1430661557883.jpg
    1430661557883.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 46
Hey Rach....super brilliant loss Lovely trainers soooo pretty!

Well done for persevering through a few difficult weeks and the scales not playing fair xxx

Yes, got out today with the kids. So comfy. I love the colour too, feel good colour.

Fasted today and wasn't sure if I would manage with it being bank holiday and the kids and husband being at home. Hubby doesn't know I fast, and he still doesn't lol. Didn't have breakfast - said my tummy wasn't feeling great. Late lunch of turkey mince, courgetti, carrotetti and leeks in low calorie chicken soup. Tea was a sandwich thin with weight watchers spaghetti and 2 bacon medallions.

Well done doing a fast day on a bank holiday my hubby doesn't know about fast days less they know the better :) Xxx

My thoughts exactly Katie lol ;)

Morning walk done, even in the rain - get me. I have decided that I can't let a bit of rain stop me from walking. I think I am starting to feel a bit fitter (I think ;) ) I am walking faster - even my little girl said I was when we were walking yesterday. My mid section is definitely slimming down, it's just my lower belly - need to look up some exercises for that, any tips? ???

Not broken my fast yet, going to have some ready brek with a spoon of jam soon.

Got to really get in gear and tidy the house, parents come over tomorrow for 2 weeks :) :) :) :) can't wait! !!!

Popping in to subscribe too! X

Hope you have a good day, I remember your name from the past haha. Here I am again, trying to convince myself to get back in the saddle!...the RSPCA may need to be contacted...poor horse!!

You are putting me to shame with all your walking! Well done, when I am in the zone haha, I have been known to pound the streets and beach...I need to stop looking for and finding excuses not to do it!!!

Keep up the good work! Xx

Thanks rose. I recognised your name as soon as I saw it :)

I have only just got into walking again, I go through phases where I do a lot then other times nothing at all!! Some days I could sit here for ten minutes trying to find an excuse not to go lol - I think that has a lot to do with my anxiety.

Did another walk this afternoon so happy now.

Made my own stuffed mushrooms but the mushrooms weren't very nice at all, what I stuffed them with was lovely though, it was breadcrumbs, cheese, spring onions and tomatoes. So just had the southern fried chicken breast and the stuffing mix.

Back